• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javen Fight's An Mentally Unstable Comedy Show Host (Javen Vs Eric Andre) (Grace)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Javen Was Invited to The Eric Andre Show For An Interview On How He Became An Hero!
Javen Accepted it Gladly!
Here's How It Went:
Eric: "I Guess You Could Say Dr. Menace Was A Real ''Menace" To Society"
(Cue Audience Laughing, Javen Was Too before...)
Bang! Bang! Javen Was Shot 20 times
Eric: "Oh No Who Killed Javen?"
Javen: "No one did... Now I See You're some Person Trying To Kill ME... GREAT JUST WHAT I NEEDED!"
Both Are 7-C
Anything above 7-C Is Restricted
Both Are 6 Feet Apart
Speed Is Equalized
Battle Takes At The Eric Andre Stage
Javen's Script Is Restricted
Battle Music

"You Know The Queen's Gonna Be Mad Right Colton? BUT SINCE YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND LET'S DO IT ANYWAYS!":

"LET ME IN, LET ME INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!":3

Chowder Changes The Channel To His Show (Incon):

Last edited:
I understand that we at FC/OC will have shorter messages in our arguments but I'll cut to the chase:

In terms of raw AP, Javen holds a 1.295238095 times edge. With it being 21 kilotons vs 27.2 kilotons. Javen also has Low-Godly regen, so Eric wouldn't be capable of killing him. But neither does Javen, as nothing can bypass Eric's Low-High.

THOUGH WITH THAT BEING SAID! Eric can still incapacitate Javen, whether that be with shocking him with a taser, brainwashing him, turning his insides into Styrofoam, or just yelling at him to calm him down. The latter of which is superior to Javen's SI, which is only stated to convince some bees to not take honey from a flower. Assuming these bees were not hostile. This wouldn't be as on par with Eric's SI. In which he made two men go from being out for each other's blood to hugging each other with care.

Eric also has superior mobility with acrobatics and flight, which would make him harder to hit, though this is more of a secondary point.

So yeah while Eric's wincons are definitely specific. They're still doable, and make me believe he can take this High-Extreme Diff.

some bees to not take honey from a flower. Assuming these bees were not hostile
Yeah Javen Is Really Good Friends With The Bees Even Calling the Queen Second Mother Cause She's A Mother Figure To Him

I understand that we at FC/OC will have shorter messages in our arguments but I'll cut to the chase:

In terms of raw AP, Javen holds a 1.295238095 times edge. With it being 21 kilotons vs 27.2 kilotons. Javen also has Low-Godly regen, so Eric wouldn't be capable of killing him. But neither does Javen, as nothing can bypass Eric's Low-High.

THOUGH WITH THAT BEING SAID! Eric can still incapacitate Javen, whether that be with shocking him with a taser, brainwashing him, turning his insides into Styrofoam, or just yelling at him to calm him down. The latter of which is superior to Javen's SI, which is only stated to convince some bees to not take honey from a flower. Assuming these bees were not hostile. This wouldn't be as on par with Eric's SI. In which he made two men go from being out for each other's blood to hugging each other with care.

Eric also has superior mobility with acrobatics and flight, which would make him harder to hit, though this is more of a secondary point.

So yeah while Eric's wincons are definitely specific. They're still doable, and make me believe he can take this High-Extreme Diff.
The SI Wincon Is A Good Hit At Javen "Alright Buddy Time For Your Butt to be kicked-" "CALM DOWN!" Sits Back Down
Though Javen Can Absorb His Soul If Eric Doesn't Do The SI If Javen's Insides get turned into Styrofoam Javen Can Just Imagine they are back to normal, Javen Can Also Imagine Not Getting Shocked With A Taser (Though He'll Probably still get hit by it)
Edit: The Mind Manip Is A Good Game-Ender For Javen Too
Though Just Like I Said On Javen's Previous thread:

Same As 1st Argument But Javen Has More Stuff To Work With Like Making An Anti-Smh spray which knocks smh out
Javen Can Just Do This Again ^
(I was In An Debate With Leo About who would win Stickman hero or Javen)

Last edited:
Same As 1st Argument But Javen Has More Stuff To Work With Like Making An Anti-Smh spray which knocks smh out
This is a bit of a NLF, even then I'd imagine it'd require prior knowledge to exploit a weakness. Also I'd assume not the most in character thing to pull off?

If Javen's Insides get turned into Styrofoam Javen Can Just Imagine they are back to normal, Javen Can Also Imagine Not Getting Shocked With A Taser (Though He'll Probably still get hit by it)
That's... not how SR works? You still need to THINK of it. But in a state where you're stunned with volts of electricity or worse have your intestines turned into styrofoam, which at that point someone wouldn't even be able to function. You'd either be too panicked or dead.

This is a bit of a NLF, even then I'd imagine it'd require prior knowledge to exploit a weakness. Also I'd assume not the most in character thing to pull off?

That's... not how SR works? You still need to THINK of it. But in a state where you're stunned with volts of electricity or worse have your intestines turned into styrofoam, which at that point someone wouldn't even be able to function. You'd either be too panicked or dead.
Mmm... Good point Hopefully Eric spares him
Eric Fra

Back