• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

They don't but accepting some and not others is straight cap. There's a reason half the wiki hasn't been purged yet. And idk if this thread is the place where profile standards are debated.

Ugh

I'll just leave it up to a majority vote (excluding myself for obvious reasons) whether or not people think Ikki should get on the list. If people say yes he'll get Kouki's spot.

Dante:
  • Cooler visual skill feats
  • Cooler equipment and powers (imagine being called a desperado and not even being one, lmao)
  • Hotter babes
  • Iconic, perfect and unforgettable design

Ikki:
- literally a 10 year old

Man, I really don't know who wins this. Maybe we should recreate that DMC1 Dante vs Ikki match?

Dante:
  • Cooler visual skill feats
  • Cooler equipment and powers (imagine being called a desperado and not even being one, lmao)
  • Hotter babes
  • Iconic, perfect and unforgettable design

Ikki:
  • literally a 10 year old
  • An extremely mid character from a mid series
Fixed

Hotter babes
Bro woke up and chose cap. Have you even SEEN the babes ikki gets? Like how you gonna compare Lady's trafic light eye looking ass to Sara or Stella?

Man, I really don't know who wins this. Maybe we should recreate that DMC1 Dante vs Ikki match?
I actually don't even remember what rules the last one had. I think that was before Ikki's acausality included time based abilities, not sure how it went down. Cus i do kinda remember arguing against time stop a lot in there. Maybe im just old and dementia is kicking in tho idk.

Rakudai will always be mid when compared to DMC no matter how well-written it could've been, so this is a moot point.
Rakudai fights >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dmc fights tho imma be real. Rakudai kinda drops the ball on the plot and characters past volume 9, but till vol 9? You don't F with rakudai lil bro.

Have you even SEEN the babes ikki gets? Like how you gonna compare Lady's trafic light eye looking ass to Sara
Rakudai_V7_Illus06.jpg

Ain't no way blud thinks this generic 2000s anime girl is somehow superior to Lady, Trish, or Lucia. Unironically demented.
I think that was before Ikki's acausality included time based abilities
Dante's still has more layers.
Rakudai kinda drops the ball on the plot and characters past volume 9, but till vol 9? You don't F with rakudai lil bro.
Yea, I don't **** with any novel series where it's shown very early on that the protag's younger sister wants to shag him, bro.

TL;DR Dante still waffle stomps.

Bro woke up and chose cap. Have you even SEEN the babes ikki gets? Like how you gonna compare Lady's trafic light eye looking ass to Sara or Stella?

I actually don't even remember what rules the last one had. I think that was before Ikki's acausality included time based abilities, not sure how it went down. Cus i do kinda remember arguing against time stop a lot in there. Maybe im just old and dementia is kicking in tho idk.

Rakudai fights >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dmc fights tho imma be real. Rakudai kinda drops the ball on the plot and characters past volume 9, but till vol 9? You don't F with rakudai lil bro.
Lol

" And speaking of females, the Rakudai universe might also be classified as hot chick heaven! Because there's such a massive very beautiful and tough women that it will make you love the franchise even more.
And since Valentine's day is just around the corner, i've been inspired to make a top 10 list of the most beautiful female Rakudai characters.
Grab yourself a snack and a glass of orange juice and try not to reach through the screen because HERE WE GOOO! goofy running noise "

Ain't no way blud thinks this generic 2000s anime girl is somehow superior to Lady, Trish, or Lucia. Unironically demented.
Oh you gotta cut the monkey business ma boy, what kind of goofy ass opinion is that. Calling Lady MID is the best compliment she's ever gotten, goofy ahh looking gal.
lady-1.png
Lady-Devil-May-Cry-5-devil-may-cry-41806355-1280-1401.jpg
Sara sadly has like 1 picture that wouldn't get me reported so let's stick to that i guess. Still Lady's goofy ass ain't it.

Yea, I don't **** with any novel series where it's shown very early on that the protag's younger sister wants to shag him, bro.
The one thing Rakudai will never live down, no matter how many times i mention that it dies down past the first volume.
the-world-god-only-knows-crying.gif

I understand tho, it kinda hard L'd on that one but on the rest tho?

I thought this was a thread only about skill feats and combat intelligence.

Didn't know that the character's personal harems are also taken into account as skills👀.

I think your mentioning of Earl without any remote prompt reflects more on you than it does me.
I never said otherwise. I miss the chaos he created, he was the only one willing to put his ass on the line for chaos and mayhem.

Now tho... He is just a shadow of his former self, not worthy of being summoned here

Back