• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

I mean, I could easily have pushed for stuff I knew far higher on my list, but I didn't to minimize bias, hence why a restart of the list was proposed, especially with how several standards changed there compared to this thread's.

I thought you lost your sense of smell from smelling smoke all the time, crackhead.

There is no evidence on his profile, either.

Wasn't Ikki and his verse put up for deletion because of this?
Ok but the thread isn't about questioning the validity of the profile. Like come on you have half the novel pasted on that page.

And part of the reasoning was ppl not knowing where the speed came from which lead to ppl thinking there was wonky scaling. Which i did explain in the thread.

Technically they ARE the scans. Like what's the difference between those and what ppl do for light novels just imgur pic-ing a paragraph of the novel. You can't even say oh they're images cus i can literally just post the same shit on word per se, take a screenshot and boom now i have "scans". It's literally the same thing.

I'd hope that one would have the integrity to not fake scans Earl. Unless everything on the profile IS just you bullshitting everyone and Ikki is just dogshit in skill

That's the idea blud. The only reason not to count the feat list as scans is to assume im doctoring the scans in which case every non referenced scan can be considered doctored.

Why don't you just take screenshots of these like everyone else does then
As first witch said it's old. And secondly it would not be any more believable for the reasons i posted above so it was just simpler to copy and paste. A screenshot and a pasted quote are just as believable.

What do you guys think about Reid being able to cut concepts, Space-time and black holes with chopsticks via skill alone
He should also scale abive Ram who can defeat a 130x faster opponent with skill alone

As first witch said it's old. And secondly it would not be any more believable for the reasons i posted above so it was just simpler to copy and paste. A screenshot and a pasted quote are just as believable.
Put references down at the barest minimum.
What do you guys think about Reid being able to cut concepts, Space-time and black holes with chopsticks via skill alone
He should also scale abive Ram who can defeat a 130x faster opponent with skill alone
The first is not Skill no matter how you cut it (get it). Its nonsense and straight up illogical.

The later depends, its definitly more discussion worthy than the first, thats for sure.

Not skill. It's the same as Xianxia novel character spewing fire from their ass and calling it "skill"
Was it stated in-verse that her opponent was 130x faster? Or are we just purely going off calc shit?

Not skill. It's the same as Xianxia novel character spewing fire from their ass and calling it "skill"

Was it stated in-verse that her opponent was 130x faster? Or are we just purely going off calc shit?
Ram is a normal teenager against a supersonic Garfiel and it was stated that she defeated him via sheer skill and intution alone

Yeah about that. Reid is just that much of a bullshit character and its already been confirmed that he has no powers whatsoever aside from being really skilled in swordsmanship
Dosnt matter. There is no causal nor logical chain from Skill to lolspacecut. It will always stop being skill the moment you step out of the laws of physics and human biomechanics.

Ram is a normal teenager against a supersonic Garfiel and it was stated that she defeated him via sheer skill and intution alone
Ram? The pink haired girl from Re:zero? Her profile quite literally states she's supersonic. Is there literally any reason not to believe she just scales to him?

Ram? The pink haired girl from Re:zero? Her profile quite literally states she's supersonic. Is there literally any reason not to believe she just scales to him?
She is supersonic while removing her shackles however due to her horn being cut she is equivalent to a normal human with her shackles on and she explicitly did this while being in her weakened human state

It being old doesn't really matter. You have still have access to the novel and know the chapter numbers, right?

Also, a pasted quote isn't as believable, because if it was everyone would be doing what you're doing for profiles in general, which isn't a good standard because it's infinitely more reliable to actually have the actual image in front of your eyes than just something a mf typed into the page. I'm not saying your lying about Ikki's capabilities (that'd be dumb) but scans are just objectively a more reliable method to provide evidence.

It being old doesn't really matter. You have still have access to the novel and know the chapter numbers, right?
I know the novel numbers, don't remember the exact chapter tho.

Also, a pasted quote isn't as believable, because if it was everyone would be doing what you're doing for profiles in general, which isn't a good standard because it's infinitely more reliable to actually have the actual image in front of your eyes than just something a mf typed into the page. I'm not saying your lying about Ikki's capabilities (that'd be dumb) but scans are just objectively a more reliable method to provide evidence.

Well yeah but as i said you don't know where the scans are taken from. They could be a picture of a word page. It's literally the same.

Well yeah but as i said you don't know where the scans are taken from. They could be a picture of a word page. It's literally the same.
Which is why we also add references (or chapter numbers) so that people can check the evidence for themselves so that they aren't ****** over.

Either scans, or chapter numbers. You don't need both, but at least add one.

Back