• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Someone doesn't read Kengan. Analytical Prediction that's layered to hell, layered resistance to Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis, stupid degrees of body control, layered power Mimicry, Demonsbane + Niko Style BS, scaling above people who can catch hands and easily kill people who have 5000+ years of composite combat experience similar to Ozpin, etc.

That's just the tipy top of this iceberg, shit gets crazier whenever you include people like Kanoh, Gensai, Gap, etc.

That's Demonbane, not Demonsbane
thats-the-joke-ranier-wolfcastle.gif

Read what I said.
I read

Mash was argued to be capable to beats a character with atomic level deconstruction, Soul Hax and EE with a range of hundreds of kilometers through speed amplifiers and skill

Goku was argued to be able to defeat Garou's AoE hax through skill and UI even when the same Garou's ability is capable of pulverizing a person's bones with a little touch

Yu was argued capable of beating opponents more than 100 times his own strength through sheer punching skill

Ikki is not special or any shit

Someone doesn't read Kengan. Analytical Prediction that's layered to hell, layered resistance to Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis, stupid degrees of body control, layered power Mimicry, Demonsbane + Niko Style BS, scaling above people who can catch hands and easily kill people who have 5000+ years of composite combat experience similar to Ozpin, etc.

That's just the tipy top of this iceberg, shit gets crazier whenever you include people like Kanoh, Gensai, Gap, etc.
Huh, fair enough

Ikki and Kengan characters aren't even in the same category. One's a swordsman, the rest are all H2H fighters.

So for the purposes of this thread, they couldn't be ranked in comparison to each other, as in, I can't put either of them on the same list.

I read

Mash was argued to be capable to beats a character with atomic level deconstruction, Soul Hax and EE with a range of hundreds of kilometers through speed amplifiers and skill

Goku was argued to be able to defeat Garou's AoE hax through skill and UI even when the same Garou's ability is capable of pulverizing a person's bones with a little touch

Yu was argued capable of beating opponents more than 100 times his own strength through sheer punching skill

Ikki is not special or any shit
Goku and yu examples are tame, mash kinda out here though. I didn't know

Ikki is getting stomped into the floor if he fights all of them.

Doubt Ikki can even react to Formless or Demonsbane.
Depending on how much you restrict from ikki he stomps 0 diff, but yeah maybe gauntlet if we're gonna restrict a buncha stuff.

Anyways Yu solos via god-tier writing.

Btw, do we consider all of the skill chains for RWBY as valid? Even the aura stuff? Because if we do, then Chinamen skyrockets even higher since a lot of novels has shit like that, but we don't consider it a skill feat.

Anyways Yu solos via god-tier writing.

Btw, do we consider all of the skill chains for RWBY as valid? Even the aura stuff? Because if we do, then Chinamen skyrockets even higher since a lot of novels has shit like that, but we don't consider it a skill feat.
Ye, the guidebooks outright confirm that it requires skill for the aura stuff

the skill blog as a whole will be up soon

A lot of people have contentions with them from my memory.

Honestly once I pull up with the The Boxer skill blog Yu will clap Ikki tbh

Tbh baseline combat geniuses in The Boxer wash Ikki

Back