• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Oh boy, here comes Yu (The Boxer) to take that spot away.

So let's start with the simple shiz. Even before he even knew how to box, Yu managed to effortlessly beat Ryu while not getting hit a single time. Said Ryu has fought against a professional super middleweight boxer, and has been stated to have been able to beat him if it wasn't in a boxing ring.

Said Ryu has also been able to beat Siha Lee, with the dude being able to know your attack patterns, rhythms, timings, habits and blood flow by simply touching your hand, or even without doing that. He knows their blood flow and heartbeat, and knows when they will attack and where. With it, he stalls out the first round against his opponents, begins to know literally everything about them, and then proceeds to go all out against his opponents in the second round without getting hit once. He has been stated to be a genius countless times, being the best boxer in the nation across all weight classes based on his ability alone, and was stated to be able to go for World Pro boxing, but didn't do it for whatever reason. He has been undefeated for 9 rounds straight.

Said Siha Lee has been effortlessly beaten by Ryu, and wasn't even able to predict any of his movements. Siha also stated that he didn't have a sliver of a chance against that 'monster', said monster being Yu.

Then comes Jean Pierre, a Lightweight boxing world champion, having been undefeated for 37 matches in his 10 years debut. Dude is such an insane perfectionist that he always hone to achieve perfection in his fighting style to the point that he would risk his life to achieve it. He would wait full hours to extend a single jab, trying to control his body and shiz.

He has been stated to be a genius boxer who is capable of performing such precise techniques and hits, and after constant meditation and risking his life, he has achieved "Perfection", gaining complete control over his body and senses, being able to feel anything in his body from his muscles contracting to his blood flow to everything else.

And of course, he got effortlessly shit stomped by Yu. With Yu being the very image of perfection in Jean's eyes. Dude kept going even after having his face smashed and on the brink of death, stating that he wanted to get closer to the perfection that is Yu.

Yu is also so precise that he has been able to make such a clean cut on his opponent that the doctors stated it looked like it has been cut with a knife, despite the fact Yu was wearing BOXING GLOVES.

Yu also managed to copy Takeda's boxing style with even more precision and much better than Takeda despite Takeda honing it all his life, and Yu managed to copy it effortlessly and shit stomped Takeda to the point he couldn't box anymore.

He can also copy a shit ton of things easily, including beating seemingly expert dudes at their own shit such as video games and masterfully playing air hockey despite never playing it his entire life.

I should mention, Yu never got hit once this ENTIRE TIME.

Finally, he went off against Aaron tide, who is so much stronger than Yu that a single punch would've instantly killed Yu. And he was faster, too. He was so much stronger that Yu's hands began to bleed with how many punches he thrown against this durable ass dude.

Despite that, Yu has been able to deflect Aaron's attack with such precision that even the tiniest mistake would've immediately shattered his fist, and he managed to deflect every attack to an extremely small cut Aaron made on Yu's shoulder, and Yu kept deflecting his attacks to that area, so he doesn't get damage.

Just imagine, having a cut on your shoulder, and then managing to deflect attacks much stronger than you to that small gap in your shoulder, so you don't get damaged.

And of course, he eventually managed to defeat Aaron tide without getting once with the exception of like, small cuts. Although he managed to defeat him by training so hard, he managed to make a dura neg fighting style.

Aaaand that's about it. I'm sure there are a lot more, and the structure of this is quite fucky since I'm quite tired for some reason despite sleeping for 8 hours, so forgive me if some parts seem confusing.
đź—ż đź—ż đź—ż đź—ż

Damnit Riki.

If you guys can settle who from WWE yall want to nominate that'd be cool so we can have an agreement of what character should be used, and inevitably steam rolled by my boy Gaolang.
Tbf Kenny isnt WWE he’s AEW, but we still consider those two shows part of the same verse so

Sigh I've gotten rid of Theory, yall decide amongst yourselves who will replace him.

I'd add Yu (The Boxer) but before I do I need to make a way more fleshed out skill list for him with scans and shit before I even consider sucking his dick in this thread.

Tbh ye he would.

That reminds me, didn't you make like a list of Yu's feats in some thread? I vividly recall you making one, but I can't find it for some reason.

Tbh ye he would.

That reminds me, didn't you make like a list of Yu's feats in some thread? I vividly recall you making one, but I can't find it for some reason.
I've made multiple lol. But I'd like to make one, solid concrete one explaining the concept of 'geniuses' in The Boxer and explaining all the shit that makes Yu so skilled with scans and the like. Basically the omega skill list.

Oh, the whole shit with the "freedom" and other things, then.

Well, good luck with that, you're gonna need it đź—ż
Yeah, since that's what explains the resistances to Analytical Prediction for geniuses, the layered scaling, etc.

And I've got like 99% of the scans I need already, it won't be that difficult lel.

I really don't care.

Just try and keep it civil with Pika, since I know yall have gotten heated about stuff like that in the past. All I'm saying.

I'm in the middle of revamping the entire verse. On my third reread, so that won't be the case in the foreseeable future.
It most likely will still be the case, but, I'm glad your revamping the verse since Ippo is a pretty based verse in general.

Satire or not, all I'm saying is keep it somewhere else. I know you and Random are tight so it ain't like I think yall was actually at each other's throats lmao.

Azontr how does 100,000 attack analytical prediction sound in comparison to the other people on this list?

Azontr how does 100,000 attack analytical prediction sound in comparison to the other people on this list?
Couldn't say.

Are they predicting 100,000 moves ahead, or are they simply predicting 100,000 attacks individually? Based on what I read in the scan, I think it's the ladder, but I'm not knowledgeable on OPM, so correct me.

Anyways, I know Undertaker was and still is the greatest pure striker ever, and he has fought against Kurt Angle, who was and still is the greatest shoot wrestler ever. He also has that iconic 21-year undefeated streak at Wrestlemania. Many of his wins came from defeating the best of the best in the ring, such as Edge, Randy Orton, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and many, many more.

Kenny has a far more versatile fighting style, and he can predict Undertaker's moves, as well as get a surge of energy, being able to temporarily blitz Taker.

100,000 attack analytical prediction would be fodder to kamen riders, pretty good in general. But they aren't really seeing 100,000 moves in the future. but they are predicting attacks from 100,000 individual hair strings wich attack in large groups and can be cut in large quantities at once. (wich would seem a 100x more impressive as text in a light novel, since the visual showings imo detracted from it).

100,000 attack analytical prediction would be fodder to kamen riders, pretty good in general. But they aren't really seeing 100,000 moves in the future. but they are predicting attacks from 100,000 individual hair strings wich attack in large groups and can be cut in large quantities at once. (wich would seem a 100x more impressive as text in a light novel, since the visual showings imo detracted from it).
Yeah, pretty much this.

It's less about reading 100,000 moves ahead and more so just having to individually predict 100,000 attacks.

Keep in mind they also have to destroy each and every hair string that breaks off as a result of their slashes.

But yeah, it's the ladder in this case. I still think it's quite impressive though, especially considering Iaian is almost fodder compared to Garou.

Keep in mind they also have to destroy each and every hair string that breaks off as a result of their slashes.

But yeah, it's the ladder in this case. I still think it's quite impressive though, especially considering Iaian is almost fodder compared to Garou.
Oh yeah it's definitely still an impressive feat even if they aren't actually seeing 100,000 moves ahead, 100%, I just wouldn't know how it'd stack up in comparison to other characters who can actually see like thousands of moves ahead and shit.

Oh yeah it's definitely still an impressive feat even if they aren't actually seeing 100,000 moves ahead, 100%, I just wouldn't know how it'd stack up in comparison to other characters who can actually see like thousands of moves ahead and shit.
I think the thousand moves ahead stuff is definitely more impressive in terms of prediction, but the 100,000 at the same time speaks a lot about their precision with a blade and overall awareness and capability to predict multiple things at once, imo way more than it does for the "ahead" people.

I think the thousand moves ahead stuff is definitely more impressive in terms of prediction, but the 100,000 at the same time speaks a lot about their precision with a blade, imo way more than it does for the "ahead" people.
Yeah, it's more so a precision feat than a prediction feat. Still don't really know how it'd stack up.

Yeah, it's more so a precision feat than a prediction feat. Still don't really know how it'd stack up.
Yeah, unfortunately the only thing that comes to mind when speaking about "ahead" stuff in OPM would be Garou being able to predict an unknown number of moves into the future while against Saitama, who can easily blitz him.

I'll have to reread to see the exact wordings though.

Yeah, unfortunately the only thing that comes to mind when speaking about "ahead" stuff in OPM would be Garou being able to predict an unknown number of moves into the future.

I'll have to reread to see the exact wordings though.
Iirc Garou can read about 10 moves ahead of time and that was when he was fodder relatively speaking.

Iirc Garou can read about 10 moves ahead of time and that was when he was fodder relatively speaking.
Honestly not bad. Obviously not as impressive as the skill gods on here but it doesn't really have to be. I'd be happy with Garou getting any spot on the martial arts list.

Based on this scan on his profile he can predict like 12 hypothetical moves. Which is really, really fodder but it's still something he did.

Do keep in mind that this is Human Garou who almost got killed by Metal Bat and stomped by Bang and Bomb in skill. All of whom he quickly surpasses.

Honestly the most impressive thing about Garou is the rate at which he grows in skills tbh. At least in my eyes.

Kenny has a far more versatile fighting style, and he can predict Undertaker's moves, as well as get a surge of energy, being able to temporarily blitz Taker.
Kenny’s amps and and accelerated development would fall victim to the “no hax” rules I’m pretty sure

Undertaker is THE greatest wrestler ever, not just pure striker. I will stand by that and I won’t have Kenny who doesn’t have half the legacy listed as more skilled

Last edited:
Back