• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Do keep in mind that this is Human Garou who almost got killed by Metal Bat and stomped by Bang and Bomb in skill. All of whom he quickly surpasses.

Honestly the most impressive thing about Garou is the rate at which he grows in skills tbh. At least in my eyes.
I mean yeah but even then it's still just him massively scaling above certain feats, instead of him having even more impressive feats as time goes on.

It's good, but not the best, as you said. I've no idea where to scale him.

Kenny’s amps and and accelerated development would fall victim to the “no hax” rules in pretty sure
Nah stuff like Accelerated Development, Analytical Prediction, and more can be used for skill feats.
Of course, these are simply the main things to consider when talking of a character's skill. In terms of skill, one must consider things such as Analytical Prediction, Enhanced Senses, Accelerated Development, Acrobatics, etc
Undertaker is THE greatest wrestler ever, not just pure striker. I will stand by that and I won’t have Kenny who doesn’t have half the legacy listed as more skilled
The greatest wrestler ever is pretty subjective. You need actual statements of The Undertaker being considered the greatest of all time. Kenny actually has statements of being the greatest of all time. He's even considered "The God of Professional Wrestling."

I mean yeah but even then it's still just him massively scaling above certain feats, instead of him having even more impressive feats as time goes on.

It's good, but not the best, as you said. I've no idea where to scale him.
I'll try making a Garou skill feat lidt today, hopefully I get somewhere.

I don't think he'll be quite near the top dogs like Baki characters and Chinamen but definitely more skilled than people like Son Goku or anyone from DB verse.

I'll try making a Garou skill feat lidt today, hopefully I get somewhere.

I don't think he'll be quite near the top dogs like Baki characters and Chinamen but definitely more skilled than people like Son Goku or anyone from DB verse.
Cool. Yu will still solo though.

Idk I think Garou's copying and overall arsenal of skill is far beyond The Boxer verse. But in terms of Analytical predictions, sure.
Eh, it's a multi-faceted comparison.

Yu is the better striker of the two/a more straightforward fighter, meanwhile Garou has a wider arsenal of techniques and copying ability. So it depends on how one would compare the two; Is simplicity or variety better?

Eh, it's a multi-faceted comparison.

Yu is the better striker of the two/a more straightforward fighter, meanwhile Garou has a wider arsenal of techniques and copying ability. So it depends on how one would compare the two; Is simplicity or variety better?
We can have the debate when Garou's list is finished. :p (Me thinking that skill debates can be fun is probably a mistake though)

We can have the debate when Garou's list is finished. :p (Me thinking that skill debates can be fun is probably a mistake though)
I mean I'm personally having fun with this thread(though having to manage it and shit is overwhelming). As long as people are reasonable and don't get heated, skill debates are interesting imo.

Garou's main strengths are:
Technique Mimicry( can copy complex martial arts with a glance, perfect them and eventually improve them, can copy them while unconscious, use the full arsenal after seeing one move while his vision was blurry then combining said martial art with another one he had to create ultimate moves that were meant for combo attacks between 2 grandmaster with perfect coordination due to training together and being brothers, copy techniques wich involve body control and stat amping like awakening breath and exploding heart release fist, can copy techniques by barely reading part of the theory from one of the many scrolls and then completing all the missing elements by himself to the point of impressing the original creator etc.)

Accelerated development ( most of his skill growth was done in like a single day and a few battles).

And individual fighting styles.( he has some WSRSF wich is an extremely complete martial art, wich while focusing on defense and counter can adapt and function efficiently in attack defense and counter, a martial art wich perfectly combines it with WICF wich is another style completely different from it using half of his body to project each martial art and creating a new one that has dura neg, supposedly created Fa Jin by himself while fighting Darkshine and then upgraded it when fighting Saitama since it wasn't listed among the 12 other martial arts he knew, has stat amping with awakening breath, body control and stat amping with EHRF and then fused and perfect all his martial arts into monster calamity god slaying fist and that's before turning into cosmic Garou)

His biggest weakness are lack of experience ( no 1936197271 year old martial artist with vague showings that loses to a 17 year old in opm, and the oldest martial artists are Bang and Bomb, also has a severe lack of showings against the more skilled weapon users of OPM like the samurais and Flashy Flash who ironically lost his sword right before his fight against Garou)

Lack of feats fighting large armies ( his best is 8x1 albeit while heavily injured, with a fever,thirsty and hungry, poisoned and with blurred vision )

and his rather limited skill chain.
(Bang is the most skilled martial artist in the world, by the time you surpass him your only hope is meditating till you die in hope of gaining enlightenment or progressing completely alone by yourself, and then your skill chain will be being better than your previous self endlessly)

Bang is the most skilled martial artist in the world, by the time you surpass him your only hope is meditating till you die in hope of gaining enlightenment or progressing completely alone by yourself, and then your skill chain will be being better than your previous self endlessly)
Flashy is likely more skilled than according to Gale Wind.

Ngl, I bet I could fight a few billion 10-C's as long as I was like tier 7 comparatively and had multi-km range on every attack so I could kill countless every attack.

If they were all the same or close to, stat wise, that would be utterly ridiculous as a skill feat but, well, it ain't that.

Black sperm is a weird example because he's kinda inconsistent, as in his dura makes almost every attack capable of killing them, but his attacks can harm Low 7-B characters like Iaian atomic Samurai when they make the huge arms and stuff. (wich is more than a single copy, but also unknown.)

Ngl, I bet I could fight a few billion 10-C's as long as I was like tier 7 comparatively and had multi-km range on every attack so I could kill countless every attack.
I guess Madara's feat on soloing the Shinobi Alliance isn't a good skill feat.

Also, that only applies to Genos. Atomic Samurai and Iaian use swords, Tatsumaki was weakened to the poing that she could only restrain them. Darkshine could only punch and swipe. Genos could only shoot blasts with at most 10 meter range.

I guess Madara's feat on soloing the Shinobi Alliance isn't a good skill feat.

Also, that only applies to Genos. Atomic Samurai and Iaian use swords, Tatsumaki was weakened to the poing that she could only restrain them. Darkshine could only punch and swipe. Genos could only shoot blasts with at most 10 meter range.
I mean, if Madara was like a billion times stronger, yeah tbh, I wouldn't call it that good.

Yeah, but Atomic Samurai, Genos, Tats, etc weren't actually fighting billions at once were they? More like just chunks of a few billion, which is, in fact, not a billion, and they were still mauling them so...
In fact, how many did they even end up killing? Didn't like 99% of them end up becoming Plat Sperm?

Yeah, but Atomic Samurai, Genos, Tats, etc weren't actually fighting billions at once were they? More like just chunks of a few billion, which is, in fact, not a billion, and they were still mauling them so...
In fact, how many did they even end up killing? Didn't like 99% of them end up becoming Plat Sperm?
that "99%" was 53 trillion of the original 54.

that "99%" was 53 trillion of the original 54.
Idk lad, going back to the chapter, the heroes were absolutely mauling them, not really by skill but just kinda, attacking and blitzing, killing bunches at a time? Darkshine in particular was swatting whole hordes into a splatter and emerging from piles of them unharmed, not really because he was skilled but just because he's buffed.
Bang and Atomic were just speedblitzing the **** out of them to a hilarious degree so of course they weren't touched.
Tats was using TK to stop any that came close, etc.

Yeah there was a large number of them, but when you kill them before they can even come close to land an attack, you ain't really outskilling.

Honestly, I'd only really say Bang's display could technically qualify as skill (Obviously the sword dudes were showing skill, but that skill was more in swordplay and the attacks themselves instead of fighting and outskilling multiple enemies), but he also was blitzing them pretty hard, killing dozens at a time before they could even finishing attacking, which is def speed issue.

Back