• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warrior of Ice faces the sister of chaos

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Frost Build : 7
Fire Drider : 0
Incon : 0

Low 6-B versions used (4th key Ice Knight)
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in Queelag's boss room, 10 meters apart

Another one because Puzzle and Dragons needs more love

Last edited:
Oh lord you really love those Mystic Knight profiles...I'm so embarrassed with how out of date they are...As soon as I get a desktop option they're going to need to be high priority.

Where they're at now though, AP's are pretty similar, about a 1.35x advantage for Kamui. With his passive it gets boosted to the ABSOLUTELY INSANE advantage of...about 2x. Crazy.

Queelag has the lifting strength advantage because PAD refuses to have LS feats to save it's life, and she's likely at least somewhat more skilled? PAD monsters are naturally competent in fighting though, so Kamui's probably not getting left behind that badly, especially as a member of the knight's series.

That's kinda where the advantages end for her though, I think. Kamui resists Fire Element attacks, so her minor AP disadvantage actually gets a little worse than it first seems. While she isn't weak to Water or Ice, Kamui can combo Water Orbs to increase his AP temporarily for harder hits, putting his AP advantage ahead anyways (Damage Boost, missing from the profile but accepted CRT exists), Kamui also has a healing option with the Heal Orbs that can play into combos so he can launch stronger attacks and heal at the same time, and he can even use them for shields (Forcefield creation is...also missing...) to block damage. He also seems to have a range advantage, they're starting not too far away but the fact Kamui has that range and can even use AOE blasts helps (Mass Attack is...Also missing...I'm so embarrassed by these pages...), he can also just make himself more Water Orbs so he can resource manage his element better than normal for optimal combos, meaning more Damage Boosting

Queelag seems to be able to boost her damage too against high 'humanity' targets? I don't know how humanity works, but since Kamui is a monster who's evolved from dragons to only have the VAUGE shape of a human, and his armor is actually his skin, I'm taking a wild guess Kamui doesn't have much 'humanity' in him...

Queelag's best chance seems to be overpowering with LS to really lay into him, but Kamui having range, forcefields, and the ability to project energy blasts with only basic movements means she probably won't stay ontop of him super well. Add in that he has the AP advantage, resists her elemental damage, and can heal off damage and boost his own strength further, Kumui seems to have everything he needs to take control of the situation.

I think Water beats Fire here.

Queelag has the lifting strength advantage because PAD refuses to have LS feats to save it's life, and she's likely at least somewhat more skilled? PAD monsters are naturally competent in fighting though, so Kamui's probably not getting left behind that badly
oh no he's being left back in russia how big the skill gap here is.

they fought against the ancient dragons thousands of years ago, the same dragons that; fought all of the great lords (Gwyn in his prime, Nito, Izalith and Pygym are all people who likely have lifetimes of skill, which is a likely understatement), the knights of Gwyn (Artorias, Ornstein, Ciaran, Gough are all able to fight equal with the chosen undead, who has the skill to defeat people with lifetimes of skill), and likely The nameless king (before he went off to befriend a dragon)

they should win through skill alone.

oh no he's being left back in russia how big the skill gap here is.

they fought against the ancient dragons thousands of years ago, the same dragons that; fought all of the great lords (Gwyn in his prime, Nito, Izalith and Pygym are all people who likely have lifetimes of skill, which is a likely understatement), the knights of Gwyn (Artorias, Ornstein, Ciaran, Gough are all able to fight equal with the chosen undead, who has the skill to defeat people with lifetimes of skill), and likely The nameless king (before he went off to befriend a dragon)

they should win through skill alone.
Profile just gives her an Above Average, basically none of that is made clear.

But that doesn't change the fact that Kamui's got like...EVERY other advantage it seems. He starts with range advatange, he can shield himself from damage, he resists the damage, he can AOE nuke the area, he starts with the AP advantage, he can boost his AP, ect.

Even if she is more skilled, Kamui's abilities allow him to 'ungga bungga' attack spam and avoid taking hits. She's gotta get in on a guy who's surrounded in a Forcefield and jeeps blowing up big parts of the room in blue energy blasts.

Profile just gives her an Above Average, basically none of that is made clear.

But that doesn't change the fact that Kamui's got like...EVERY other advantage it seems. He starts with range advatange, he can shield himself from damage, he resists the damage, he can AOE nuke the area, he starts with the AP advantage, he can boost his AP, ect.

Even if she is more skilled, Kamui's abilities allow him to 'ungga bungga' attack spam and avoid taking hits. She's gotta get in on a guy who's surrounded in a Forcefield and jeeps blowing up big parts of the room in blue energy blasts.
how is range even an issue here? they fought dragons that fly and shoot fire down.

plus they can spam pyromancy since that's kind of their entire thing.

how is range even an issue here? they fought dragons that fly and shoot fire down.

plus they can spam pyromancy since that's kind of their entire thing.
Her range is listed as only Melee, and even if she has range to match, he still has the AP and Durability advantage, resists Fire Elements so they'll do less damage, has forcfields to stop that damage, and healing to restore himself on lost damage.

She's about 2x behind in AP before his resistance to Fire Element damage even comes into play, and his Forcefields and Healing are going to draw out how long it takes to wear him down.

Even if her range stat is listed wrong, his defesive advantages still mean he's going to take forever to die. And while that's taking forever all he needs to do is mindlessly, and in-character likely, spam AOE attacks that trigger damage boosting on his alreasy 2x advantage.

She doesn't seem to have many options to keep dodging or blocking those, while he can shield, heal, and resist all he wants.

Her range is listed as only Melee, and even if she has range to match, he still has the AP and Durability advantage, resists Fire Elements so they'll do less damage, has forcfields to stop that damage, and healing to restore himself on lost damage.

She's about 2x behind in AP before his resistance to Fire Element damage even comes into play, and his Forcefields and Healing are going to draw out how long it takes to wear him down.

Even if her range stat is listed wrong, his defesive advantages still mean he's going to take forever to die. And while that's taking forever all he needs to do is mindlessly, and in-character likely, spam AOE attacks that trigger damage boosting on his alreasy 2x advantage.

She doesn't seem to have many options to keep dodging or blocking those, while he can shield, heal, and resist all he wants.
2x in ap isn't that much, your making it seem like the pyromancy will do close to nothing, when almost everyone in dark souls resists fire manip and still takes a good chunk of damage from it.

Queelag seems to be able to boost her damage too against high 'humanity' targets? I don't know how humanity works, but since Kamui is a monster who's evolved from dragons to only have the VAUGE shape of a human, and his armor is actually his skin, I'm taking a wild guess Kamui doesn't have much 'humanity' in him...
every human in dark souls has humanity, which is just a funky term for life as its what makes them human, without they would hollow. becoming insane and look like a rotten apple. (which isn't a good look)

now, since this funky boy is described as a humanoid being I'm going to assume they have humanity, unless you want to argue they're a type of undead, not human at all, or something like that. so i'd say they can amp as well.

2x in ap isn't that much, your making it seem like the pyromancy will do close to nothing, when almost everyone in dark souls resists fire manip and still takes a good chunk of damage from it.
2x disadvantage ontop of a resistance. Do they take 'good chunks of damage' in gameplay? Is it related to a gameplay mechanic with how health is displayed? Or is it an argument that the fire damage scales higher? There's no indication that it should be especially powerful.

And he still makes forcefields, he still heals, he spams both of these things. It's not 1 defensive advantage I'm arguing it's multiple put together.
every human in dark souls has humanity, which is just a funky term for life as its what makes them human, without they would hollow. becoming insane and look like a rotten apple. (which isn't a good look)

now, since this funky boy is described as a humanoid being I'm going to assume they have humanity, unless you want to argue they're a type of undead, not human at all, or something like that. so i'd say they can amp as well.
'Humanoid', he's a dragon that's evolved to LOOK like a suit of armor in a vaugely humanoid shape. Monsters and Humans (and Dragonoids but that's not relevant) are explicitly different races.

Do monsters and dragons also have humanity? If they do then he might have it too, but otherwise he has no relation to the verse's humans.

The rats in the verse have humanity. That speaks enough
Well that's good to know, so Kamui probably would have some based on verse equalization. That will probably challange the Damage Boost and let her make up some AP.

But I think I retain my vote regardless. Kamui's Damage Boosts will be based on the Combos he makes: Attacking, Healing, Forcefields, even just refreshing the Orbs will build combos, he can do multiple at the same time, and Orb Chains and Combos boost ontop of each other. His attacks will be getting stronger Damage Boosts AND Heal and make Forcefields in the same motion.

His strategy requires no skill, and basically no complicated thought, just boosting his higher AP even higher by doing a completely in-character thing for all PAD characters to do: Drop AOE nukes of energy, make shields, and heal damage you take, rise and repeat. She may be more skilled, she may have range to hit back (hey both profiles need fixing then, I feel less ashamef), but Kamui's wincon requires 'unga bunga' levels of mindless spam to work, to probably hit harder, hit large areas so it likely won't miss, and gives him better defensive advantages while he attacks.

He will probably take less damage and dish out more, block more while the shields are up, has an option to heal off that damage, and he never needs to stop his Mass Attack spam to do any of those things.

And just to get this concluded

Ice Knight FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back