• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A warrior of stone fights an Android

Ha, I get it, they're both "Golems"

All the Mystic Knight's profiles are like...3 revisions behind, unfortunately. Computer's on the fritz and I'm the only guy who was working on that, so they're missing some abilities. AP doesn't change for this form though, so this fight is probably still doable once that happens.

Gun MIGHT make it a 'lol piercing damage', though. Not sure if the knight's armor would stop that from being a quick win. Knight's missing Forcefield creation MIGHT help with that?

I'll reserve my vote until the knight's profile can get its overdue update, might be leaning conner thanks to the power of G U N.

its overdue update
I mean since you are the one who's gonna make that CRT, why not discuss this match under the assumption that the CRT might happen? It is just a missing ability addition after all and those get accepted pretty easily, especially if they're in obscure verses and are not OP

Oh no the CRTs have long sincd been accepted. Just not applied.

For sure, Stone Knight's missing Forcefield Creation, an AOE attack, Longevity (probably entirely useless), Enhanced Senses (Maybe useless?).

There may be more, too, but those are the main ones off the top of my head.

They're baseline in stats for using swords, wearing armor, and being comparable to other weapon users. Conner's likely physically stronger via upscaling.

My main hinge is if the gun pierces armor for insta-win piercing damage, or if it could tank the blow. Like I said, forcefields MIGHT help? They trigger via pretty casual hand movement, so it might be similar to raising and aiming a gun to keep them in the fight and avoiding instant one-shot.

I'm currently VERY iffy if a gun just wins this matchup, lol.

It is Omni directional, but limited time before naturally fading.

Stone Knight needs to keep using Heart Orbs to keep it going, but while it's up it stops incomming damage until it breaks by being overwhelmed.

It grows stronger with combos, meaning Mystic Knight can, and in-character will, launch attacks, heal, and use its Forcefields all at the same time, so if it gets set up early Conner will need to shatter it to get a foothold back.

However, Conner's precog and skill SEEM impressive, he might be able to shoot faster than Mystic Knight can combo his first set of Orbs. Does Connor quickdraw in-character?

The Mystic Knights...don't speak. Only make weird clanging noises and grunts. So that's out.

I think this comes down to the debate of if the natural armor can tank a bullet or if Stone Knight's forcefield is fast enough to set up before the first shot gets fired. If it can tank the first bullet, it can probably set up its defenses and keep the fight pretty darn fair and debateable.

If Conner's too quick and it pierces the plating, GG Neutral Special.

So...I guess would stone-like medival armor bd bulletproof enough? That's the question. Because we have no calc otherwise.

Well if you want to make things worse, Connor would probably aim to hit the joints since he knows that the armor is probably bulletproof
That's normally effective, but the Mystic Knight's skin IS the armor (or the armor is it's skin?), so it may be that tough all over? It's not super well explained how their biology works.

The skin is at least for sure comparable to real armor, since they can be scaled to the goblins who wear non organic armor and tank the same 9-C attacks.

The skin is at least for sure comparable to real armor, since they can be scaled to the goblins who wear non organic armor and tank the same 9-C attacks.
Well for one, it is explained that someone needs to have 8-B durability to be bulletproof and two, bullets can indeed pierce through stone. Even if just a little bit, a well placed shot can hit a vital organ or even if it hits a joint, it can probably hurt like crazy

My point was that his entire body is a weird stone armor 'skin' and compares to normal amored foes that they scale to, not that it's bulletproof for sure but pointing out the unique physiology since it's not normal skin.

But if 8-B is needed to be bullet prood and conners firearms upscale, Conner shoots and wins. Precog, skill, and in-character willingness to shoot first means piercing damage before a forcefield can go up.

Conner wins via piercing damage.

Back