• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer Fantasy: Incarnates/Chaos Gods additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some small additions to the Chaos Gods, Sigmar and Incarnate additions

Chaos Gods:

Chaos Manipulation: Aethyr in its purest form literally breaks down all physical laws, so really the Chaos Gods and Aethyr Manipulators should have had this from the start lol

Existence Erasure: Aethyr causes in high concentrations such as those manipulated by the Chaos Gods breaks down a beings laws/concepts/reality effectively erasing them turning them into void/chaos itself. (Scans below in resistance section)

Regeneration negation: Mid-Godly Some of the Skulls on Khorne's rings are those of lesser Gods, meaning they can permanently kill lesser Aethyric Gods that should be able to regenerate from their concepts over time

Subjective Reality: Chaos Gods warp the Realm of Chaos to reflect their mental state/ideals that they represent. Reality is reborn as fevered hallucinations and hopes and fears become real.

Sigmar:

Mid Godly (over time): Can likely regenerate from the prayers/beliefs of the people of the empire over time similar to how the Chaos Gods where created.

Astral Projection: Can project his spirit to scout the area

Incarnates resistances:
Able to contain an entire Wind of Magic inside of themselves, Aethyr in high concentrations causes Physics/Reality/Concepts/Causality and Laws to break down as it does in the Realm of Chaos. They are also resistant to the Corrupting, Mutating, Ensnaring (Empathic Manipulation), Maddening, possesing and Soul stealing nature of the power of Chaos that is Aethyr)

Last edited:
To clarify for Chaos Manipulation, Aethyr in its purest form literally breaks down all physical laws, so really the Chaos Gods and Aethyr Manipulators should have had this from the start lol

I agree with basically all of these, though I'm not sure why Khorne's regen neg should be given to the other gods?

Last edited:
because they are comparable to him in power mostly, they should be able to permanently kill other Gods and Khorne couldn't permanently kill Tzeench when he tried even though he had teamed up with all the other Chaos Gods to try to get rid of him.

So if this was accepted this would also imply that extremely powerful Dhar users have the higher tier abilities of Aethyr Manip like incarnates resistances above but purely for destructive purposes, they can't create concepts etc but raw magic can destroy them and also the second set of resistances the incarnates are getting

'Whereas a Magister draws upon a single refined Wind, shapes it, and forms it to produce a spell, a practitioner of Dark Magic psychically grasps whatever energies are present, forcing them to conform to his wishes. They channel any available magic, bending the sorcerous energies to create the desired effect. Since the individual Winds of Magic each serve a well-defined purpose, the Dark Magic user's technique actually corrupts the energy rather than tapping into some other pool of latent magic. Each time a spell is cast in this way, it damages the fabric of the world; hence, spells created using Dark Magic are violent, disgusting, and corrupting, reflecting the most dangerous qualities of the agents of Chaos. Frequent use of Dark Magic not only damages reality, but it also presents an incredible risk to the caster himself, resulting in a myriad of unexpected side-effects, not to mention the increased risk of triggering Tzeentch's Curse

Risks aside, the true appeal of using Dark Magic is the power it offers. Instead of being confined to a single Wind of Magic, the caster can use as many or as few Winds as there are available at the time of the casting. This always results in loosing strands of unchecked energy that manifests itself in strange ways, for the spell itself (or the ritual for that matter) is magic in its most raw, unruly form.'

Last edited:
What Medeus has accepted can probably be applied.

Nagash's profile is unlocked at the moment. The Horned Rat's profile is unlocked as well, so I'll add mid-godly regen neg to his profile as he did the same feat.

Nagash's profile is unlocked at the moment. The Horned Rat's profile is unlocked as well, so I'll add mid-godly regen neg to his profile as he did the same feat.
Nevermind, ignore this comment. Some weird visual bug made it look like their profiles were unlocked to me.

Please write a list of the EXACT titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked. My automated script cannot handle it otherwise.

Thank you. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Should I close this thread as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back