• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G33kedzinx

Username Only
Profile seems alright already, but should have, Acausality (Type 2 and 4; scales from the Demons; who can walk down the devil's path naturally, where the concept of time doesn't exist,[8] and the past, present and future are merged as one in this realm[10])
scaling from the 4 fiends of chaos, absorbing darkness manifest and 2 very powerful crystals.

Chaos Manipulation also and indication for all chaos abilities, for absorbing and embodying,https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Chaos_(Dissidia_Final_Fantasy) chaos. Chaos manipulation is also valid for becoming the new god of discord at the end of dlc 3.

Also indications for mid godly regeneration and high godly negation for absorbing nils Crystal that possesses this abilities.

Let me know if it’s valid enough to add to his profile.

Last edited:
Are you sure Jack Garland is a demon? He became Chaos, but that's more of a title. His biology didn't change that much

I think the Chaos in Dissidia Final Fantasy is different, its just someone with the same title of Chaos. The Four Fiends are also Chaoses, but they do not have the same powers

Are you sure Jack Garland is a demon? He became Chaos, but that's more of a title. His biology didn't change that much

I think the Chaos in Dissidia Final Fantasy is different, its just someone with the same title of Chaos. The Four Fiends are also Chaoses, but they do not have the same powers

Considering Jack's alternate self posses acasuality types 2 and 4 on his profile , alongside the evident size change in cutscenes after absorbing a greater demon, it's plausible that his biology underwent significant alterations. This parallels Ardyn's own justification of acasuality from absorbing demons. Furthermore, the Chaos he turns to in Dissidia, is the god of discord, alongside WoL who presumably turns into cosmos, mog literally says “chaos, take your rightful place as the god of discord. so this isn’t just any regular chaos and should warrant inclusion of chaos manipulation in Jack's profile.

Considering Jack's alternate self posses acasuality types 2 and 4 on his profile , alongside the evident size change in cutscenes after absorbing a greater demon, it's plausible that his biology underwent significant alterations. This parallels Ardyn's own justification of acasuality from absorbing demons. Furthermore, the Chaos he turns to in Dissidia, is the god of discord, alongside WoL who presumably turns into cosmos, mog literally says “chaos, take your rightful place as the god of discord. so this isn’t just any regular chaos and should warrant inclusion of chaos manipulation in Jack's profile.
How similar is he to his alternate self? I think they are different people. Also, he did not change in size, what are you talking about? Can you elaborate why being a god of discord means you should gain the powers of another god of discord?

How similar is he to his alternate self? I think they are different people. Also, he did not change in size, what are you talking about? Can you elaborate why being a god of discord means you should gain the powers of another god of discord?
Jack and Garland are the same exact person, to the point Mrs Prickles mistakes Jack for Dissidia Chaos and Garland only noting that he looks younger

That said this is kinda redundant given that he already has indications he can use Chaos and The Crystals abilities in his Despair Incarnate Key, which is Post DLC.

The acausality is fine

Jack and Garland are the same exact person, to the point Mrs Prickles mistakes Jack for Dissidia Chaos and Garland only noting that he looks younger

That said this is kinda redundant given that he already has indications he can use Chaos and The Crystals abilities in his Despair Incarnate Key, which is Post DLC.

The acausality is fine
I watched the part where he appears in the mobile game and it says that they are different people with the same name

But they're not similar enough for them to both have the same abilities. Garland states he and Jack don't have the same history, went through different cycles. He doesn't even recognise Neon
These abilities are gained through both becoming Chaos and thus gaining the same abilities, him not recognizing Neon doesn't contradict anything. Chaos' abilities don't suddenly vary between the 2 and it's only Chaos & Darkness related abilities they share, not Jack's Job Classes, even Mateus missives confirms that despite Jack & Garland being 2 different versions of the same person, their power is similar enough for him to show interest

At that godforsaken place. I sought to end the plotting of a newborn spirit, but in my pursuit came upon a new world, a fascinating world. Where Garland and his cohorts wield the power of chaos and Nil the power of the crystals, such enchanting crystals with powers rivaling the ore on the realm of battle. If this was all made mine, no force in the world or the other could stand against me. Conjuring an army of the dead to trample all would be a mere trifle. But first my machinations require I grasp this Garland's true strength.
This is not the Garland from the realm of battle, but his strength is none the lesser. Were he some waifish warrior, I would have squashed him like a fly. The power of chaos though is as intriguing as I suspected. With it, one could wreck untold destruction and bloodshed upon the worlds, leaving them in a mire of despair. Yet this Garland lacks imagination. He uses his talents only for brutish battle. Though the time and place may change, perhaps the two are not so different after all.

In Short, how they both acquired that power is irrelevant as long as it's the same power

The acausality is fine
apologies for the lateness in response, but the indications are very hard to spot out, I’ll just like to make it clearer to whomever may come across his page and I don’t even see it on the god of discords page tbh. Can the acasuality be added without staff input ?

But they're not similar enough for them to both have the same abilities. Garland states he and Jack don't have the same history, went through different cycles. He doesn't even recognise Neon
The guy absorbed chaos, what further proof needs confirmation to believe that he has acasuality scaling from demons ? The dlc villains severally state how they are alike both the garlands are. he’s basically just a jack from the past but they’re still essentially the same person

apologies for the lateness in response, but the indications are very hard to spot out, I’ll just like to make it clearer to whomever may come across his page and I don’t even see it on the god of discords page tbh. Can the acasuality be added without staff input ?
Eh you'd need at least 1 staff member to ok it, it's a small change though so 1 is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back