• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warcraft: The Light and Shadow - Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
There weren't thousands of Titan-Forged fighting the old gods specifically, they were fighting the rest of the old god forces like the C'thrax and N'ragi

@Desmond

Not exactly... The fight against N'Zoth lacks any detail but against C'Thun and Y'shaarj they disposed of the n'raqi beforehand. And against Yogg they made the C'thaxxi see Yogg and themselves as enemies and they started infighting. It is also very unlikely that any of the titan-forged just stood around for any of those battles.

Also, I think they should be High 3-A, since they're superior to the Titans, with one of the Titans (Argus) being High 3-A

I doubt they share the same stats as Shadow. That said, they were collectively gonna eat up all the matter in the universe, which would be at least 3-A. High 3-A if Warcraft's universe is infinite.

That said. They are not this level of power when within the universe. It even says only the strongest of them are able to manifest at all, and at that point most of their energy goes towards existing. I'm sure I heard of one of them destroying a planet, however, so 5-B or High 6-A or whatever would suffice if somebody can dig up that Void Lord.

Udlmaster said:
Also, the Light and Darkness were stated to be unfettered by Time and Space, which is pretty good.
Once again. Not a higher dimensional feat.

Mr. Bambu said:
Once again. Not a higher dimensional feat.
I didn't say it was, I was just saying it was good.

Also, the Void Lords may very well be stronger than all the Titans besides 1.

We know this because the Titans thought that only Azeroth could defeat the Void Lords.

This includes Sargeras, Argus etc.

I mean

As of right now this thread has decided on a 2-B rating for them

So I don't think much else needs thread, right?

That would essentially only affect Light and Shadow here, making them concretely 2-A. Baseline 2-A, but still. Sargeras wouldn't be affected by the presence of infinite universes.

Granted, he is up for upgrades, one thinks, but still.

Just my two-cents, the Illidan Novel stated that there were infinite dimensions and that the Burning Legion could dominate them all. Each dimension born from a new decision by a sentient being. The Light and the Void exist outside of all of these.

Also, I can't find "The Light" on this forum, has it been made yet?

Nope. Not to my knowledge.

"The Light" has yet to be made as currently it's incredibly vague on who and or what it is.

Additionally, unlike the Void Lords and Naaru we don't really get a clear idea on what they (The Light and Shadow) are.

The Shadow profile is pretty vague as we've never seen the Shadow even fight, or do anything in general, it's just a force of the Multiverse, it just created the Multiverse, similarly like saying that the Big Bang is a character because it created the Universe.

Similarly with the Light although it seems a bit more autonimous but has varing feats on how powerful it is, as it varies between belief systems and the User.

Hate to necro any kind of thread here, but you could argue an outerversal tier for Sargeras. Hell, you can argue that for a lot of WC Characters. Most of the basis of that can be focused on just the Emerald Dream alone, which is comprised of Infinite Layers, and is above Concepts, and that was made by Freya, who is surpassed by the Avatar of Sargeras, the Lich King, and so forth. You can also argue irrelevant speed for Sargeras as well.

I agree. But if they aren't going to accept 1-A Light and Void then I don't think they're going to accept much else. You need to have some undeniable evidence to get that change through on this wiki.

What evidence would even propose 1-A for any Warcraft characters

what even

Besides the "Unfettered by the confines of time and space" I don't see anything that would put them at 1-A. And that's not really sufficient.

Yeah that'd be super vague.

Getting to 1-A isn't impossible with implicit enough evidence, but I don't see Warcraft diving into transcending infinite dimensional spaces so.

Alright. I'll look through them and give an opinion. 1-A... takes a lot, though. Just keep that in mind.

The first one is too vague. If it mentioned platonic concepts, maybe. So that isn't 1-A.

Infinite layers =/= Infinite dimensions. To draw a comparison I am familiar with, the Abyss of Dungeons and Dragons is a plane of existence stated to also have infinite layers. In the Abyss' case, this referred to just spatial layers stacked on top of each other- not actual higher dimensions, just different time-spaces literally spatially above each other.

So none of this is 1-A.

I mean, Platonic isn't enough, as I've got things that's better than those statements and they were denied because people refused to admit defeat.

Mr. Bambu said:
The first one is too vague. If it mentioned platonic concepts, maybe. So that isn't 1-A.
Infinite layers =/= Infinite dimensions. To draw a comparison I am familiar with, the Abyss of Dungeons and Dragons is a plane of existence stated to also have infinite layers. In the Abyss' case, this referred to just spatial layers stacked on top of each other- not actual higher dimensions, just different time-spaces literally spatially above each other.

So none of this is 1-A.
why does it need to mention platonic concepts? And I wouldn't say the statement is vague at all, it's very direct in what it's trying to say about the ED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back