• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Curious: War Machine's ranking so far is 8-A at his peak. Shouldn't he be much higher by Endgame? Rescue has a High 6-B rating, shouldn't War Machine's suit in Endgame scale to it? It wouldn't make much sense for Tony to not make Rhodes suit as strong as possible for the occasion of fighting Thanos.

Agree. In my opinion, Since War MAchine suit is basead in real weapons we could, at least, scale him to the most powerfull human real weapons. But its just a idea, I not think a lot about this

i mean, Zelda, the reason why Rescue is HIGH 6-B was because it was made with nanotech technology by Tony stark, from what we saw War machine doesn't use Nanotech, yet we could argue about the fact that its likely logical that endgame War machine could be equal to the Hulkbuster, A.K.A Give him a 7-A rating, yet admins still have to see 'bout this.

In Infinity War, Thanos crushed his armor pretty easily with the Power Stone iirc, he didn't seem as strong as Iron Man there.

yet in Endgame he was one of the survivors whmo restrained thanos when all the avengers that survived from the snap assaulted him while he was making soup, and albeit we can easily say he wasn't fighting seriously, thanos still tried to escape the grasp for a moment.

Dannysayan said:
yet in Endgame he was one of the survivors whmo restrained thanos when all the avengers that survived from the snap assaulted him while he was making soup, and albeit we can easily say he wasn't fighting seriously, thanos still tried to escape the grasp for a moment.
Wasn't Thanos literally half dead at that point?

i mean...if i recall well War machine was one of the 1st peeps that started to restrain him, so if i recall well nope.

I mean from the onset of that entire exchange between Thanos and the surviving Avengers, Thanos was already severely wounded. He said it himself, using the stones to destroy themselves nearly killed him and seeing as the wounds the stones cause to the wielders don't heal... well.

Yeah, he had already snapped once (we saw what that did to Hulk), then again to destroy the stones. He was very weak at that point

Back