• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyway, TF2 Scout is a god-tier, because there are random SFM's where he has destroyed universes. He also should've won against Tracer, because everyone said he should.

lol maybe, but he use a lot of bs, apparently super sonic is only 1000% stronger than base sonic.

he even thinks that shadow and sonic would need super states against the narutoverse :p

lololololololollolololololololololololololollolololololololololollool

seriously though, saitama one shots everyone here.

debate me and ill give you 100% REAL proof

SSGgoku123456 said:
lololololololollolololololololololololololollolololololololololollool
seriously though, saitama one shots everyone here.

debate me and ill give you 100% REAL proof
Superman beats him, because while Saitama is infinite, Superman will always be as powerful as he needs to be, so he wins.

just saw this guy who thinks some of sonic's friends are only city level.

the comment was so cancerous that i'd rather have elise to be brough back and be a main character as sonic's girlfriend...

...just kidding, i'd kill myself (not really) but that comment/argument was shit.

I saw him, he used a random line from Knuckles in the Sonic Forces trailer to try and make it seem like Sonic is SOOO much more powerful than everyone else. Even people who have stalemated him multiple times.

TeenAngel101 said:
I saw him, he used a random line from Knuckles in the Sonic Forces trailer to try and make it seem like Sonic is SOOO much more powerful than everyone else. Even people who have stalemated him multiple times.
his name is sausages something something right?

sonic battle debunks him so hard.

Back