• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wander over yonder upgrades

Ok so the wander over yonder pages and forums have bearly been touched in a year. however I've been watching through the seires recently and I Noticed a few upgrades to speed Mainly but a few others as well and few counters to the "Planets are small" Thing which I will cover at the end.

But first the Upgrades.

Speed:

There are 4 possibly 5 FTL reaction Feats I've found (Note: haven't watched every episode so I could be missing some) Number 1. Lord hater and wander reacting to the Star destroying missile I'm the good deed Which Traveled at FTL speeds Considering it went from To a star from a planet in ~2 minutes. Number 2. Major threat Deflecting those Same Missiles mid flight in the good bad guy. Number 3. Hater and wander out racing a black hole while near it (Wader putting a plug in it/building a wall in front of it And hater out right outrunning the suction for a short time). number 4. Wander Surrounding both him and Sylvia in a bubble After hater fired a laser. Possible 5th one Peepers reacting to a laser which reflected off of reflective crystals However I say possible because the laser can teleport people to a ship people so IDK.

Oh and BTW major threat Is still listed as possibly sub relativistic due to Haters old feat which isn't currently accepted.

Now For A slight striking strength upgrade Mainly for Hater and dominator why are there striking strength Multi-continental When there durability is Large planet level Both of them hurt each other with regular punches In "The battle Royal".

Ship upgrades 1 statments and 1 feat and 1 implied statement put their ships at star level In gals night Lord dominator Said she Destroyed a Sun However as no feats put her at this level It's reasonable to assume that her Ship did it Due to one of her ships feats being destroying a Shooting star. And there's the whole "Peepers destroy that sun" Thing. Also I feel like the ships should be mentioned somewhere. Ether having there own profiles or being included in haters/Dominator's profile.

However something I now want to address And that's Planet sizes. Hater was originally downgraded from Sub relativistic Because the planet he ran around Seemed small. However Sizes In this show Are HORRIBLY inconsistent about that Including planet size Plus things on the planet seem to be sized Up And Down.

Compare This shot Of A statue of wander in the secrete planet
Secerate planer
Secerate Planet size pic 1

To This shot from the same episode

Secerate planet 2
Secerate planet size 2

Not only does the Statue seem bigger in the first shot When compared to the planet. But it towers over the trees several times over. While in the second shot It seems maybe Twice as big as the trees

now Notice The Large planets All around the Secret planet https://49.media.tumblr.com/6a6e86c184fe6722ca8258ae519566c7/tumblr_o1mhik9RCl1sbg8gso2_r1_500.gif And notice the damage done to them. Well The damage to a planet so small we could see Sylvia and wander on Is supposedly less than the damage dominator caused destroying those larger planets.

Plus Dominator's ship is constantly depicted as Huge And even Bigger than Other planets Heck it has the lava from Multiple large planets.

Also In the episode the greatest Haters ship when crashing onto a moon Seems as big as the moon But in the next Shot The ship Is obviously smaller than it.

So I find the notion the planets are smaller To be weird honestly.

Note: Sorry for the poor Grammar and lack of links I'm currently on an IPad

I checked our Knowledgeable Members List, and regrettably did not find anybody who is interested in Wander Over Yonder. However, I would still appreciate some community input.

Third bump the charm?

Btw I found some links to the feats I was talking about (Couldn't find them when making the thread)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wcGPmAhOCJM Here's Major threat redirecting FTL missiles mid flight At 4:28

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y5ZUD0HGctI

Hater fired the middle at 7:16

Here's wander reacting to the missile near the sun at 8:46

And hater and peepers reacting to its return trip at 9:10

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vMvi9IRZnSA At 0:52 Wander plugs the black hole faster then it can suck him up several times

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTpVRjCLv9Q At 1:05 Hater resists and outruns the black holes suction

Keep in mind this Is a cartoon so the black hole does act …… Weird But notice when it's plugged it's bright and sunny And while it's not plugged It's dark And swirly However Ignore the dominator laser reaction feat Rewatching the scene I noticed She missed wander and Sylvia And at most they reacted to the explosion

I dont know much about this universe, but given the ampunt of effort you put into making this thread as well as the sources i agree with these upgrades

Also bumping the thread because i want to see more input from other members

Can you summarise the changes that you wish to perform?

I've been planning on doing some calcs for this series soon, mostly for the planet-sized-statue bust and Planet Buster stuff. Is there anything feat in particular I should add to my to-do list?

@Ant Upgrading there Speed to FTL (Or at least there reaction speed)

And Upgrade Lord hater and dominator's Striking strenght to match there AP Are the changes I wanna make summorized

@Darkanine Well there are a few other feat that immediately come to mind. Haters missile (It would at least give us an idea as to how Meny times FTL it is)

And

in the episode the living planet Sylvia Is fine After a living Planet eats her.

Well, upgrading the striking strengths seems fine, but we should preferably get your linked to speed feats calculated.

Back