• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch vs another Black Bolt but worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are ghosts passively invisible, and if not, is it a leading option for them to become invisible? Second question, does ghost's intangibility extend to energy based attacks as well?

Are ghosts passively invisible, and if not, is it a leading option for them to become invisible? Second question, does ghost's intangibility extend to energy based attacks as well?
For the first question, no, only Youngblood in Danny Phantom is passively invisible and that's a special ability he has. However, Dan once used invisibility combined with his duplication to send an invisible duplicate to attack Jazz from behind.

As for the second, yes, ghosts can extend their intangibility to their energy based attacks in order to reach their opponent. Danny (Dan's past self), once did this while underground and phased his energy beam through the ground and then made it physical the moment it came out and struck Nocturn. Other ghosts have shown to make their attacks intangible as well.

I mean the things she used her EE for were erasing the darkhold across the multiverse and erasing that one sorcerer. Not sure if it could help her deal with someone with Low Godly though

I mean the things she used her EE for were erasing the darkhold across the multiverse and erasing that one sorcerer. Not sure if it could help her deal with someone with Low Godly though
Yeah Wanda's EE is likely non-combat applicable.
Well then I guess this match is a bust. Does she use her reality warping or plot stuff in good ways?

By what I know, she has to spread her Hex first before she can use her Hax weft, not sure if she can warp Dan's biological structure or use his Telekinesis due to Ghost physiology

At most she could do something similar to what she did to black bolt except 1. she has no idea what to exactly warp 2. i dont even know if she could affect dan and 3. she's never done that first thing and mostly goes for like mind hax or tk, one of which may not even work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back