• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
(Finally, Waluigi is 4-A!)

Story
It was yet another day... of depression. Waluigi was at his house, lying face down on his bed because he still didnt get into Smash. Wario then came into the his room.

Wario: Hey bro, can you get the mail?

Waluigi: Waaaa...

He slowly got up from his bed and went outside, where he went to the mailbox to get the mail. One of the letters just so happened to be for Waluigi. To his amazement, he opens it up, and it was this:

Congratulations, Waluigi! You have been selected as a recommended character candidate to join the Battle for BFDI! The prize there will be a BFDI, so come out there and compete for the prize!

Along with that message laid a logo in the shape of a 4 on the bottom right. Waluigi sprang up in excitement, as he was curious that this "BFDI" might be worth gold.

Waluigi: Yes! Ive been acknowledged!

He began to dance a bit before wasting no time and rushing into his house to pack up his belongings, with Wario watching him being confused. He leaves to the airport, where a 12 hours later, he had arrived to Goiky, along with many other familiar characters from many popular franchises.

They all proceeded to the check-in area, where they all s on their respective platforms as the host in the shape of a 4 (the same one that was on the letter) steps in, with all the BFB contestants in the background watching the RC voting.

Four: Welcome to the recommended character voting! If you get the most votes, you get to join the Battle for BFDI for the prize! If you dont, well, lets just say... you will have a broken dream...

Four proceeded to take out a massive list, and read through all of the names.

Four: With 99 votes, Big Smoke isnt joining! With 312 votes, the Grinch doesnt join either!

The platforms eject them, and they are sent flying back to their homes. Four proceeded to read through the remaining names of the list, and it goes on until there are 3 left: Geno, Sans, and of course, Waluigi.

Four: Geno! You dont join, either.

Geno: Well, it was fun. I must return to the stars anyways.

Geno was sent back to the Star Hill.

Four: Now it is down to Sans and Waluigi! The winner is...

Waluigi began to shake his body and place his hands on his head while Sans just stood there, chill.

Four: Welcome to BFB... WALUIGI!

Waluigi: Wah! Take that, you skinnybones! You may have taken my place in Smash, but I take your place here!

Sans: welp. i had fun, but i already FOURsaw my loss (wink). im going to grillby's. see ya around.

Sans just jumps off the platform and walks behind a tree, disappearing from sight which left the number and Bad Luigi confused, before Waluigi began to dance yet again... only for him to be interrupted by Four.

Four: Hey... youre not done yet! You got one more challenge to prove your worthiness.

Waluigi: Wah?

Four snaps his fingers, and they both get transported to the moon, where Four begins to grow in size until he was 1.43x the size of Jupiter, Waluigi screaming in fear.

Four: Face me. No holds barred. If you win, Ill let you join. Lose, and you will be joining my Eternal Algebra Class with me forever!

Waluigi feared this, but he really wanted the prize so he can get the gold. He readies himself.

Waluigi: Wah! Here we go!

Four: ITS TIME.

Both got into fighting stances.

Conditions
Speed is equalized, both have all of their equipment, and both are bloodlusted. 5-A Four and 4-A Waluigi are used (but Four can access his 4-B key anytime if needed), and they are 75 meters apart. The battle is on BFB's moon (after BFB 8).

Who wins?

Number 1:

Number 4:

A skeleto:

22230E3C-37AB-4EA1-8FD9-428F09C02A40

So, that gap is so large that the Sexy Purple String Bean is going to basically be atomizing any part of Four he hits, but he doesn't have the range to destroy all of Four so he can regenerate the massive amounts of damage done. I need to look over Wah-Man's profile for a bit

Theyre both bloodlusted, so it wouldnt really matter. But even if it was in character, Four does it whenever a contestant is eliminated, so very often. As for mutilation, he does it out of annoyance when close.

In that case, it seems like Four juts BFRs before Waluigi can do anything. Waluigi can't really counter a thought-based ability like that.

When I clicked on the link to a skeleton, I was like "No! It's gonna be Ness!" and then I got rick rolled again, with reverse phycology this time. Great story! Anyway, does Waluigi's power go through Four's Regenerationn? Otherwise Four is the obvious winner.

Hmm, Four's attacks are gong to be able to outrange Waluigi. Transmutation will definitely do the trick. But then Waluigi can use zone speed to dodge it. I don't see perception manipulation on Waluigi's profile though.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
James Plays 4 Games said:
Okay so then Waluigi can just use zone-- wait, doesn't he need to charge a meter or something to use that? Four has this in the bag then!
No, Zone Speed is by thought
But it has a meter in Mario Tennis Aces. He must attack first to gain access to this power, right? I don't mean meter as in unit of measurement, I mean like a bar.

Okay so then Waluigi can just use zone-- wait, doesn't he need to charge a meter or something to use that? Four has this in the bag then!
No, Zone Speed is by thought
But it has a meter in Mario Tennis Aces. He must attack first to gain access to this power, right?
Nope, the meter is all game mechanics

Transmutation???
^^^
Doesn't really work when Four's thought based hax nets him the win, though. I don't think this time stop is going to last terribly long, and again, I don't think it'd effect him entirely

Jackythejack said:
Transmutation???
^^^
Doesn't really work when Four's thought based hax nets him the win, though. I don't think this time stop is going to last terribly long, and again, I don't think it'd effect him entirely
1. Thought based hax doesn't work at all, it has a range of 2 meters and zone speed helps wah! a lot

2. It's zone speed

^^^Doesn't really work when Four's thought based hax nets him the win, though. I don't think this time stop is going to last terribly long, and again, I don't think it'd effect him entirely
1. Thought based hax doesn't work at all, it has a range of 2 meters and zone speed helps wah! a lot

2. It's zone speed

Four's range of his moves are significantly higher in his big form.

Jackythejack said:
Transmutation???
^^^
2. It's zone speed
Four's planet size makes his hax have longer range.

Psychomaster35 said:
Doesn't really work when Four's thought based hax nets him the win, though. I don't think this time stop is going to last terribly long, and again, I don't think it'd effect him entirely 1. Thought based hax doesn't work at all, it has a range of 2 meters and zone speed helps wah! a lot
2. It's zone speed

Four's range of his moves are significantly higher in his big form.
Doesn't really work, as zone speed via thought would work

Back