• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even if we say its headcanon, Four has a contact mutilation that insta-kills Waluigi if he is touched. And with such a massive body, Four regenerates overtime.

Also, would it actually be possible to send the Bomb-Ombs to the EXIT? They DO seem like people, after all.

Personally I think this is a stomp because basically whatever Waluigi does Four is just going to regenerate from and eventually he BFRs Wal

Can it effect something that is planetary size? If it's what I'm thinking of it never shows those capabilities and would likely only trans mutate a section of Four

ØòÇ ØòÆØò× Øò¿ØòúØòÜØòÑØòÜØòƒØòÿ ØòÜØòƒ ØòÆ ØòòØòÜØòùØòùØòûØòúØòûØòƒØòÑ ØòùØòáØòƒØòÑ ØòÑØòá ØòÿØòûØòÑ ØòûØòºØòûØòúØò¬ØòáØòƒØòûÔØ£Øòñ ØòÆØòÑØòÑØòûØòƒØòÑØòÜØòáØòƒ can we please write slower? There are two conversations happening at once.

Waluigi's transmutation and zone speed are his edges, Four's Mutilation and Regenerationn + large size is his edges, along with being able to Screech the whole planet, so let's work off of that. Without there being three comments a second.

This fight is kind of like if Waluigi was in Smash and he had to fight Master Hand with a body floating in space. Waluigi's got great win conditions, but Four's hand and mouth being the size of a planet is really going to give him an edge.

That's not a way waluigi wins that's just another way he loses horribly. This is a stomp because waluigi has no real way to win

Jackythejack said:
Please give me one thing waluigi can do to wi
Waluigi's zone speed meter is a game mechanic, so he can keep reusing it once it runs out and keep throwing bombs until Four is defeated, or transmutate Four while he is frozen, but Four seems to have the edge due to great range.

I don't think waluigi can just spam the time stop though. Eventually Four literally just thinks or screams, and every time speed zone stops Four regenerates anywyas. He can't win.

Soupywolf5 said:
Neither of those have the range to kill/incapacitate Four before he regens
Exactly! Waluigi can't transmutate an entire planet sized character at once. Those are Waluigi's only ways he can win. I see Four having the advantage.

James Plays 4 Games said:
Soupywolf5 said:
Neither of those have the range to kill/incapacitate Four before he regens
Exactly! Waluigi can't transmutate an entire planet sized character at once. Those are Waluigi's only ways he can win. I see Four having the advantage.
No we're saying that's what makes it a stomp. Those win conditions you're listing don't help him win. They get cancelled out by lack of range and Four's regen

But Waluigi's zone speed makes Four's Regenerationn happen a lot slower. Waluigi is going to lose for the fact that constantly re-zone speeding and attacking is required to win as opposed to Four just Mutilating him and calling it a day.

James Plays 4 Games said:
But Waluigi's zone speed makes Four's Regenerationn happen a lot slower. Waluigi is going to lose for the fact that constantly re-zone speeding and attacking is required to win as opposed to Four just Mutilating him and calling it a day.
Mutaliating him is a hard no. Zone speed meta slows it down and Waluigi is able to dodge, or destroy the hand to catch him up

No because when zone speed stops four is just going to regenerate anywyas. It'd take millions of attacks to destroy four's body. It's not going to work. This is a stomp

Must I note that he can be regenerated from his entire body being liquidated in 2 seconds? So at best, Waluigi needs to kill Four within a set amount of time before his entire body just regenerates back to the original state.

Back