• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There is no way waluigi can win without Four literally just standing there and doing nothing and not thinking

Mutaliating him is a hard no. Zone speed meta slows it down and Waluigi is able to dodge, or destroy the hand to catch him up

Four can still move around, its just that he is slower in that time. Not to mention, the timing of the Zone Speed is limited.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
James Plays 4 Games said:
@I'm Blue daba dee daba die Four's hand is the size of Earth. Bombs aren't going to destroy that much before zone speed needs to be re-activated and Four just messes up the whole moon.
@At the very least, dodge or destroy the hand planning to kill him
Waluigi then can use his speed to jump off the moon. Then what's he going to do with nothing to stand on? He can swim wherever he wants, but that's going to make the fight even harder.

Psychomaster35 said:
Mutaliating him is a hard no. Zone speed meta slows it down and Waluigi is able to dodge, or destroy the hand to catch him up
Four can still move around, its just that he is slower in that time. Not to mention, the timing of the Zone Speed is limited.
It's via thought, and iirc it has a decent amount of time to dodge or destroy the part that is going to kill him

And dont just say the range is limited. Or headcanon. That is just how size manipulation works.

And tell me this: what if Four just decides to eat the entire moon Waluigi is on? What will Waluigi do? Blow his mouth up? That just gets eaten and taken to the EXIT.

Seriously I'm pretty sure this is a stomp. It would take millions of Bob-ombs to kill Four or millions of transmutations and even then Four regents while waluigi is doing this because it's not time stop to my knowledge and instead it's just time slow. Waluigi eventually gets BFRd without Four habit a scratch on him

The bombs? And hasnt Waluigi fought giant foes before? Like Bowser? Correct me if I am mistaken.

It would take millions upon millions of bombs to blow up anything planet sized because bob-orbs simply don't have the range to blow up anything planetary. Waluigi would have to place millions of them on someone and have them blow up before four could think a single thought, and considering Waluigi can't actually stop time to my knowledge four is still regenerating and it takes a couple of seconds for the bombs to activate in the first place, meaning that Four could just think them away.

That is not a wincon

In Galaxy he's larger then a good majority of the planets in-game, just ignore that most of those planets aren't much bigger than Mario

So, Four has thought-based hax, and Waluigi lacks the actual AoE to damage Four?

Should this be 5-A Four instead?

He starts with that form, but can access 4-B if needed.

Yeah, Four vs Bowser would be a battle of In-Character transmutation vs Out of character transmutation respectively.

Its Biological Manipulation that is in character. The Transmutation has only been used on clouds.

Anywho, Four is 5-A, can access 4-B if needed.

James Plays 4 Games said:
But now Waluigi just one-shots with zone speed.
Zone speed is not a time slow, its a perception manipulation. Theoretically, though, the bomb-ombs would be taken to the EXIT since they are normally treated as actual people. Also, Four can snap his fingers and switch bodies with Waluigi with a snap, and can go back to his body by shapeshifting back to his riginal body if he wants.

Back