• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White vs Phoenix Wright

9-B vs At least 9-A

Walter has just enough prep time to reach his 9-A tiering, phoenix has the same amount of prep time.

Can Phoenix's quicker habilities (just pointing) and hax give him a chance against Heisenberg with prep?

Speed equalized.

Walter White Render
PhoenixWright-AA5

In a courthouse.

Well, Walter does have the means to blow Phoenix up, so it is not a stomp, right?

Technically. But I would say make speed equal. Cause Phoenix is sub sonic, and Walter is Human and below average.

Speed I saw equal. And even then. Phoenix outranges,

The only chance Walter White has to win this is to outsmart is opponent (which is phisically WAY stronger than him), something that seems very unlikely given that we are talking about the Turnabout Terror.

Phoenix wins.

Phoenix could easily yeet the gun from his hand by pointing massive winds, causing Walter to explode

Also could yeet the ground hard enough the entire area shakes like he does in anime and games which would throw off his aim

Or blind him with a flash of light

Phoenix is said to have prep too. So he will be prepared

Even if this was an armed fight, nothing would change. Phoenix can access to his evidence, and thus to a variety of pistols and muder weapons.

> "in a courthouse"

Well, that's one way to deal with being brought into trial...

Wait, how did Walt manage to get 9-A weapons into a courthouse? I couldn't even get my Gameboy past the scanner in one of those when I was a kid.

Back