• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White fights the World's Greatest Athlete

Plot: So Dontavious, having naturally received an offer for a full-ride sports scholarship from New Mexico and New Mexico State, is in New Mexico to check out both universities (and see how much both are willing to bribe him to "consider" playing for them). During his time there, he decides to get some extra money on the side by peddling drugs. Walter White doesn't like this and tries to take out the competition (I'm sorry, I know squat about BB), not knowing that Dontavious is a teenage athlete (and a famous one at that).

Walter has his 9-C weapons, Dontavious has his pistol. Both know about and want to kill the other.

Dontavious scales to baseline 9-C+ via upscaling from these calcs.

Dontavious:

Walter White:

Incon:

Last edited:
Basically, Walter wins if he lands a headshot, but is screwed if Dontavious gets up close.

Walter needs a head-shot at least, because Dontavius can tank a few shots if he needs to. He's also armed with a pistol himself, so he doesn't need to completely close the gap and get in close range, which if he does is game over for Walt.

I'll be going with Dontavius, then.

Dontavious FRA. Dude is pretty clever street-smart wise, and he was once shot 5 times and was still able to beat a huge grown man (Slug's Dad) to near death.

Like Abu said, Walter getting a headshot is far from a guarantee.

iirc, the Jaw ripping calc can't be used anymore because in the calc they used the strength of a turkey's tendons, which is diffrent from a humans, and thus the calc can't be used anymore

That neck snapping calc is also outdated

I think Dontavious needs a CRT and needs to be nerfed to 9-C. Heck, because his character is a character from TikTok, is he even allowed on Vs Battles Wiki?

iirc, the Jaw ripping calc can't be used anymore because in the calc they used the strength of a turkey's tendons, which is diffrent from a humans, and thus the calc can't be used anymore

That neck snapping calc is also outdated
Noted.
I think Dontavious needs a CRT and needs to be nerfed to 9-C.
Will look into that.
Heck, because his character is a character from TikTok, is he even allowed on Vs Battles Wiki?
I asked, since he's not based on any real life character he is. His profile got deleted but it was returned.

I found the disscussion thread where this was determined if anyone is interested

I found the disscussion thread where this was determined if anyone is interested

I mean, Dontavious also scales to this:

Defeated Slug's Dad, who is far stronger than Octavion and effortlessly broke Latavius's arm with one punch.

And this was after Dontavious was shot 5 times.

Welp, Dontavious is still stronger and can definitely take some shots, so Walter's only wincon is a headshot, which is by no means going to be easy.

If Dontavious gets in melee range, he will beat Walter to death.

Also, if he shoots Dontavious, Dontavious can goad him into not finishing him off by exploiting his ego (which is a big weakness on his profile), just like he did in-story with Slug's Dad.

Also, if he shoots Dontavious, Dontavious can goad him into not finishing him off by exploiting his ego (which is a big weakness on his profile), just like he did in-story with Slug's Dad.
but dontavious would need prior knowledge of that, no?

Back