• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Wait, haven't I seen you before?" (Frank West vs Hsien-Ko MvC)

This apart from a rivalry, it is a strange coincidence that both meet in two games in just one year

Rules:
-Speed=
-Frank has the Time Stone
-In character
-They fight in Headquarters of Evil

Frank:
ultimate_marvel_vs_capcom_3_frank_west_wallpaper_by_kaboxx_d4n16uh-fullview.jpg

Hsien-Ko:
333139-MANITOU.jpg

Short Story:

Frank finds himself in a fighting arena, having already defeated Nemesis.

"Alright, who wants to take on this Kick-Ass Photojournalist?!" exclaimed Frank with emotion

In that, a door to the coliseum opens, the new opponent being none other than Hsien Ko, who, very excited, would exclaim "Very good! I'm ready for- EH?!"

"THAT?!

"What are you doing here?!" They would both say in a strangely coordinated way

"Oh, um... Hi Frank, how did he get on with the scoops?" Hsien-Ko would say something awkwardly

"Well... pretty much ignoring the pain in the ass of course that the zombies" Frank would express somewhat casually "Well whatever... let's start this fight!"

"Well... Let's go then! And whoever loses will have to buy food!" Hsien-Ko said briskly.

(I think I'm left with something corny the story)

I don't think it's a stomp, but Hsien-Ko surely has all the advantages, she's basically a better Frank.

Both are used to fight weird enemies and monsters, but Hsien-Ko does that for a living, has much more experience and the darkstalkers are generally more dangerous and with more diverse powers than zombies and human freaks.

Both have a wide equipment, but Frank's is a bunch of makeshift weapons whose effectiveness is indeed impressive, but Hsien-Ko wields actual weapons, which are supernatural as well and with which she is likely more experienced.

So yes, imma vote Hsien-Ko.

I don't think it's a stomp, but Hsien-Ko surely has all the advantages, she's basically a better Frank.

Both are used to fight weird enemies and monsters, but Hsien-Ko does that for a living, has much more experience and the darkstalkers are generally more dangerous and with more diverse powers than zombies and human freaks.

Both have a wide equipment, but Frank's is a bunch of makeshift weapons whose effectiveness is indeed impressive, but Hsien-Ko wields actual weapons, which are supernatural as well and with which she is likely more experienced.

So yes, imma vote Hsien-Ko.
Frank actually has a sizeable AP advantage here with the Time Gem. Given it puts him in the same league as Thanos, he’s well above where Hsien-Ko scales among High 5-As. Frank can also get stronger via his leveling system and X-Factor

That being said, Hsien-Ko’s a lot more skilled and unpredictable. Given her arsenal, abilities, use of X-Factor, experience with much greater undead threats, and skill, I feel more inclined to believe Hsien-Ko this. She really is just a better Frank West

Voting Hsien-Ko

Back