• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

W.I.T.C.H. Guardian Age Update and Minor Taranee Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
We finally get an update for the Guardians age in Part 9.

Back in Part 1, Hay Lin just turned 13 (In June)

In Part 9, 100% W.I.T.C.H. Volume 3, Chapter 110: Magical Moms, Page 85. Hay Lin's mother gives her a kimono, stating...

"A ceremonial kimono. It was given to me when I was your age."

In the next page it states...

"It was a present for my fifteenth birthday..."

This let's a know that Hay Lin and the girls are 2 years older since Irma and Taranee (Both born in March) they were all 13 with the exception of Will who was 14 (Born in January) so she would be 16. Corneila should be at least as old as Hay Lin.

Taranee Addition

In Part 9, 100% W.I.T.C.H. Volume 3, Chapter 109: The Green Truth, Page 24 to 25.

Taranee absorbed the heat from the sun from over a mountain and in seconds the mountain froze over due to lack of heat.

Absorption should be added to her part 7 - 9 tabber. It should be noted that the reason the ice melted so fast was because the Earth was using the elements to effect what the Guardians did, so it removed the ice moments later.

Last edited:
I agree with this. Glad to see you’re putting such care into the age details, it can go a bit overlooked on some pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back