• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

W.I.T.C.H [Comic and Cartoon] Tier Discussion

W i t c h by dav 19-d84opra
Art by DAV-19

For now i shall refer to the Comic, but i am unsure if they are directly canon. The reason why i put Revision is because i shall help with any revisions that comes up with that thread here. It's probably my favorite comic so far, on par with Marvel and DC, and as such is the perfect medium to go into once i am prohibited from touching Marvel and DC . Anyways.... Let me go over all the feats i have gathered so far:
[Tier] :

Before we get into specific character feats, we need to figure out the size of the multiverse, because a lot of people from the comic scale to it. Darkanine and I both agreed either they cap at 5-A , 2-A or High 1-B depending on context.

- They introduce the concept that Worlds and Dimensions inhabit the "Multiverse" of W.I.T.C.H .

- There are at least a million universes .

- What he has in his hand is one of Infinite Worlds

- Kandarkar's Nature

- An implication that Kandarkar is actually a higher-plane/sphere . Since Kandarkar is a "Dimensions", it is possible that Infinite Dimensions = High 1-B, but i shall look into more.

- Another one, albeit i am unsure if this is literally an infinite amoutn of staircases, or higher-dimensional ascensions , but considering the verse literally has a higher-dimension in it, it isn't out of the question . This would imply however that Kandarkar is Infinite-D though if the second option is implimented.

- I have no idea what this would imply ... Neither do i know what this implies ... But i feel it's important enough to post.

- Possible Immeasurable Speeds here, as well as differentiating between Worlds and Dimensions

- Nerissa, while still very much severely weakened ,can shake the entire cosmos , to the point it can reach the highest plane, Kandarkar

- Will did very well against Nerissa albeit she was losing , when she was far stronger than what was previous stated . Like i stated, depending on the tier of the verse, the Guardians and Nerissa can either be : 5-A , 2-B , or High 1-B depending on what you believe the higher planes and the infinite stairways/infinite ascensions towards Kandarkar mean .

I'm not to far into the comic myself, but this is certainty interesting.

Seems like Kandarkar is above time and space, thus above the Multiverse which seems to be infinite given the infinite worlds statement. High 2-A seems feasible for now, but I should read through the comic myself.

I agree with you Darkanine. The main problem is that there is a statement in the anime that stated " Infinite Worlds and Dimensions " . I am unsure if that hits tier 1 or not... But according to above, they have mentioned higher-dimensions before... So it could be High 1-B potentially ... Which would scale to Narissa and the entire W.I.T.C.H group , Oracle , Elymon , etc .

The comic is the original work. It started in 2001 while the cartoon started in 2004.

Not sure about the cartoon's canonicity (but as far as I know it's an adaptation).

My W.I.T.C.H. is super rusty, but I can help with translations and stuff like that if needed

I see... I appreciate it Kalt. I read the entire series, but have not fully rewatched the anime again to get freshened up on it. From what i remember, they are tier 2 high end at the MoS and EoS. I am happy you guys are interested.

Apparently they have a fused form.

Also a question. Considering they both recognized Higher-Dimensions and ascensions according to what i posted, do you believe Infinite Stairways = Infinite Ascensions/Higher-Dimensions in this scan ? This plus the Infinite-Dimensions being stated in the comics and show sort of support High 1-B. I'm not trying to be stubborn, just to set a high-end tier so i can get started with having a scaling system.

The Scaling to [ At least 2-A, likely High 2-A [(Kandarkar is a higher-dimension above all the infinite worlds ) to High 1-B ( Kandarkar is a Higher-DImension above the infinite dimensions, infinite stairways , and is referred to as the highest dimension, implying said dimensions are higher-dimensional ) ] sort of goes like below :

Heavily Weakened Nerissa [ Shook the entire verse , affected Kandarkar with a simple scream while heavily weakened ] <<<<< Will [ Held Fully Powered her back to a certain degree . All the Guardians are somewhat comparable to each other... ] << Full Powered Nerissa [ Had the Heart of Kandarkar, a weapon that allowed her to stalemate Nerissa to a good extent ] <<<< Amped Nerissa [ Had the power of Two Heart of Kandarkars ] . Oracle is a lot stronger than regular Nerissa, but much weaker than the Amped Nerissa . However, he is much weaker than Elymon Smith, whose power makes the Oracle fear her , which makes her above the amped Nerissa through simple powerscaling. Plus, her being stated to be above all the Guardians combined makes her far above WIll, who could keep up with Amped Nerissa, albeit barely.

I could go into far more detail... But that should be it for the most part.

I don't think dimensions here are geometrical dimensions, but refer to dimensions in the pocket dimension sense aka small universes.

In regards to infinite world statements I would also be careful with the word "world", as that can mean both planets and universes. I only read up to issue 16, but I'm pretty sure the world meridian for example is just a planet.

Traveling between universes and stuff is not immeasureable.

I don't think the higher sphere statements proofs higher planes of existence. That is probably ore meant in the sense of them being a higher authority and that they look down to oversee existence, more than a statement of hierachie. The fact that one can basically have anyone visit Kandraka and that the people there couldn't easily take care of any problems that come up in the universes supports that. (Unless something changed that dude also didn't have the best knowledge about that kind of stuff, making what he says questionable to begin with)

So in my opinion, based on the given scans, the setting is a multiverse with more than thousand (million) universes.

What that implies stat wise I'm not sure. I wouldn't rely on such a statement as narissas rage shacking the cosmos alone to give her a universal or multiversal ranking. That kind of thing is power wise hard to sort in and should be used as support for clearer showings of such levels of power.

I appreciate your support here @DontTalk . I agree with everything else you stated. Well... Shaking the cosmos at a bare minimum [ If he isn't referring to the Multiverse, considering it reached Kandarkar ] , should be tier 4, like 4-B to 4-A. Also, world has been shown to be referring to both timelines and planets . In the very first encounter w/ Elymon, dimensions was used as a parallel universe. So it varies a lot

..... What ? When the frick did i ever say W.I.T.C.H was High 1-A ? I get you may not 100% be a fan of the way i perceive things ... But coming into a random thread to derail the conversation to make a comment like that... Seriously ?

It gets really tiring when you try to claim everything is either High 1-B or 1-A based on very vague statements.

Back