• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Interpretation of given context[scan]

Hello, the question here is what can the scans that I give imply....

My friend and I were having a debate on what the context implies in a specific scan, the scans are :-
G4riLNz.jpg

OO26Ht8.png

0MYQrQc.png

Here, the main focus is the second part of the third scan...

The time axis of each dimension is different from the other. If the time axes are synchronized between worlds, ......., In reality however, such a phenomenon could not be expected.

Here, if we take context from the first scan and second scan, than in the third one, does the "Such a phenomenon could not be expected" imply that time axes between worlds are unsynchronized, or does it imply the same but between Dimensions?

Note : Worlds and Dimensions here imply completely different things. The "other world" and "underworld" in first and second scan are Worlds too.

Last edited:
If this is a Low 1-C question, then no, this would not qualify for two different temporal axis without more information.

If this is a Low 1-C question, then no, this would not qualify for two different temporal axis without more information.
It's not. Although it could be far higher than just Low 1-C because I can add a lot more context to this, but that's not the point here.

The point is that, here, is this much enough to imply that the "Worlds" here having unsynchronized[and if you may, on an extra topic, different as well] time axis?

The topic here is only what the scan implies, I did not ask any question related to the tier of any of these....

Thanks.

The point is that, here, is this much enough to imply that the "Worlds" here having unsynchronized[and if you may, on an extra topic, different as well] time axis?
No. It just means the temporal flow rate is different between those realms. But they're all progressing in the same direction.

The topic here is only what the scan implies, I did not ask any question related to the tier of any of these....
You didn't but you're likely going to.

No. It just means the temporal flow rate is different between those realms. But they're all progressing in the same direction.
Hmm, so you agree that the "unsynchronized time axis" was meant for Worlds?

That was the debate between me and my friend, his claim was that here the unsynchronized/[synchronized could not be expected in reality] thing was meant for Dimensions, which are mentioned just a line before in the third scan. Meanwhile I said that that was implied for Worlds.

than what if I add these context :

There is space[sub-space] between these "Worlds" that is unbounded by time, time doesn't flow in it.
c1CZMTf.png

HkroWE5.png

And the flow of time in these Worlds is also different, they don't have any connection between them.
Udcu8uj.png

And in fact, if you look more closely, the word used for Worlds is "Axes"[plural of axis],
cLhnEhh.png

I have also checked the raw just to be sure, and used many translators for it....
1rzY8OW.png

X4QJ6V2.png
[DeepL]

qaicX0k.png
[Google translate]
uOUevag.png
[Yandex]
[Though I am not sure if interpreting it as a plural will change much, but I thought it would change at least something so I added it.]

Also this scan that I'm not sure if it will change something
Ff4T29j.png

[ Also, if it were that these "Worlds" were already accepted of having a different time axis in a different thread using different scans[that I prolly don't have], than can these show different directions for those axis? Because of unsynchronized part? If we're assuming those axes[which already got accepted in another thread] to as unsynchronized lines ]
I don't know the cosmology of this franchise. But the quote given just means they have different rates of time, but time is still moving in the same direction in both cases.
That part I understand too, but the entire debate that I hate with my friend was whether those lines were meant for Worlds, or if they were meant for Dimensions.... lol

than can these show different directions for those axis? Because of unsynchronized part
Then being unsynchronized doesn't really mean anything. Different temporal axis is about tike flowing in perpendicular or irrelevant directions to each other. All of these are like moving forward at different rates, which can be handled by a single temporal axis.

Then being unsynchronized doesn't really mean anything. Different temporal axis is about tike flowing in perpendicular or irrelevant directions to each other. All of these are like moving forward at different rates, which can be handled by a single temporal axis.
hmm, okay.

Than, as I mentioned before, for my last question, it will be on tiering on assumptions.

If a higher space-time A contains many/countless space-times [1,2,3,.... countless], and each have a different time axis, but the time axis are not confirmed to have different directions, what about be the tier for space-time A?

Also, this is when the time axis being in different directions can't be confirmed in any case, so an answer like "if you can prove them to have different direction than...." is not something I imply, as you already answered that in a different thread of mine, here I want the tier on when they don't have different directions, but the time axis for each world is still different[assuming].

It would be 2-B or 2-A.
won't it be Low 1-C 5D[or maybe 6D], because higher space-time A also would have its own axis [sorry, I forgot to add that part]. If the directions were different too, it would have been far more higher like how you said in my other thread, that it could even be 1-B[as long as their direction was different], while in this case, since direction is not different.

It would be 2-B or 2-A.
And can you give input on this thread too if you have time, it's a simple general question unrelated to time axis or any other stuff.

won't it be Low 1-C 5D[or maybe 6D], because higher space-time A also would have its own axis [sorry, I forgot to add that part].
If the the time axis do go in different directions then it's just a standard space-time continuum.

It's only 5D in total of there's two tike axis, but the individual spaces would all stopped be Low 2-C, it's just the collective would be higher.

while in this case, since direction is not different.
If they aren't going differently then one temporal axis is all that's needed.

If the the time axis do go in different directions then it's just a standard space-time continuum.

It's only 5D in total of there's two tike axis, but the individual spaces would all stopped be Low 2-C, it's just the collective would be higher.

The sub space is actually working like that, yes
The time of it is called distorted and works a different way normal from the others
One that prolly drift backwards and forward while still containing multiple 2-A realms
This is wholly like marvel type of thing
MCU i mean

Only 2? But I mentioned there were countless[Worlds] with different axis of time each.... Space-time A contains all those countless[Worlds'] time axes

But the thing is it's not confirmed whether those time axes are in different directions too.... as the other person said above this reply, there's like a sub-space between those worlds, in some parts of it even time doesn't exist, while in others it's distorted

This is wholly like marvel type of thing
MCU i mean
The MCU is Low 1-C because they have a recursive infinity of 2-A spaces. With a higher timeline because you can travel to pre-multiverse retcon spaces.

Nothing given matches what the MCU has.
2? But I mentioned there were countless[Worlds] with different axis of time each.... Space-time A contains all those countless[Worlds'] time axes
Yes. Nothing given shows a different temporal direction, which is what the time axis stuff is based on. Being disjointed or moving at different rates isn't evidence for two time directions.

some parts of it even time doesn't exist, while in others it's distorted
Those still aren't evidence for two time directions.

The MCU is Low 1-C because they have a recursive infinity of 2-A spaces. With a higher timeline because you can travel to pre-multiverse retcon spaces.

Nothing given matches what the MCU has.

Yes. Nothing given shows a different temporal direction, which is what the time axis stuff is based on. Being disjointed or moving at different rates isn't evidence for two time directions.

So what if this said sub space contained multiple recurring 4D infinity that you know have different axis of time then?
The space itself would be 4th dimensional+ its time
Right?

AH, so you meant direction, I thought you were meaning just the axis.... sorry.

Hello, can you please give some input here? Appreciated!

And please read my tag in your message wall, I have provided further info there, please read it before reading this thread.

Although this is unrelated, if Space-time A, B and C are inside D, and there isn't any direct statement that A, B and C have their own time axis[not direction, just time axis], than if A, B and C are shown to be spawning their own timelines, like A spawns a timeline that is not related to B in any way, same with B and C, than is that enough evidence to denote that A, B and C have their own time axis? [Given that D is already confirmed to have its own different one]

So what if this said sub space contained multiple recurring 4D infinity that you know have different axis of time then?
I think the work you're referring to is using "axis of time" to mean a branched multiverse, while we're using axis of time as a temporal equivalent of a geometric dimension if you want a rushed explanation of it.

But if said space contains multiple provable temporal axis then yeah, it wouldn't just be 4D.

The space itself would be 4th dimensional+ its time
Right?
We usually treat something like that as 2A more than than Low 1-C. Since you'd need to prove a higher order of time for that to make any sense I think.

Although this is unrelated
Considering you linked a CRT this is related and seems like a veiled attempt of an upgrade.

Considering you linked a CRT this is related and seems like a veiled attempt of an upgrade.
Not really, well, in a sense, maybe?

At first when I saw how the CRT[that I linked] was going, I thought your input could help there, but now it's turned into something else that even I don't understand, it's a lot more complicated than just simply containing space-times or etc. like in this thread's or my other thread's OP.

And even at first I did had genuine confusion as the part in FAQ didn't explain it completely[about the time axis stuff], which lead to these threads....
cuz People in discord kept telling me my interpretation was partially incorrect, thus these threads.

Back