• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

HOLOLIVE_FOOD_CHAIN.jpeg

Towa got the Snack treatment… now we need Ayame and the wholesome animated demon circle is complete

So... That was a very big thing lore-wise.

So Hololive has Gods who constructed the World and shaped Concepts and Irys was around during the early period of this.
With Creation going Space>Nature>Time>Evolution>Knowlegde>Civilization

So Tier 2 Hololive.

Here's the Japanese Version if anyone wants to peruse it for any differences for fun.

As I expected, Hololive EN is probably going to be its own thing lorewise. They seem to aim for a more serious setting, which is great for future profiles.

So if the manga of Holo art does go on and if Vtubers are allowed to have pages are we gonna have two separate pages for the members? One for Grafitti and other for Alternative?

If that thread ends with vtubers being allowed but not the ones that prompted me to make the thread in the first place

That'd honestly be just my luck.

Alright, i came back from a break and there's a shit-tons of lores-infos dump happened when i'm not around, like holy smoke on the water

MFW Marine being directly told by Toby Fox she can stream Deltarune, now it's been 5 months and she hasn't even played it yet while Kanata and Flare already did.

I mean yeah FR Kanatan and Fu-tan probably already had the game scheduled. Maybe.
It's just kinda funny and a little tiny bit tiring to wait for Marine to stream it lol

She even released SENCHOUTALE a few months ago.

So Time and Space are sentient, with Chaos predating and ruling those :unsure:

And those 5 girls at the end seems to be avatars from the gods, which will be the next 5 vtubers I assume

5 new Low 2-Cs

Funny that now you mentioned that video, i got reminded with this another meme video:

I was trying to find that one in particular since it was more fitting to the English side of Hololive. But I was too lazy and just picked the first thing I saw. Either way, that trailer was definitely a "x lore vs y lore" moment for me.

Back