• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

"Space" refers not only to this universe we live in, but all dimensions and matter to exist. It is a concept unbridled by definition, and one that continues to grow in scope limitlessly. As it is yet to be fully explored by man, her seemingly strange behavior and speech can be explained away with a simple, "Humanity simply isn't yet ready to understand."

So Space is Low 2-C I guess? I assume Chaos would be too considering she is superior to both Space and Time.

That confirms Low 2-C and Concept Manipulation Type 2 for the HoloCouncil, and CM Type 1 for the HoloGods.

Not sure if we're ever gonna get Tier 1 stuff though.

Inb4 HoloVerse has infinite dimensions
If we take Amelia ******* up the timeline and create a time rift as real then there might be more then 1 timeline, especially since there's a death realm where Mori come from, so atleast 2C for the god, space, time and chaos.

Tho this is assuming that Holo myth is canon to Holo council.

Barely existent, and mostly just [Fantasy Existence] came to our world to stream for [X reason]

Yeah that's what I thought. The vast majority of the lore for the JP side comes from their later videos and not their introduction.

Okayu is literally just a cat for example. I don't know if she has any additional information at all other than the Korone ship.

Hololive x Fate/Grand Order when? (Now Hololive had Huke-Papa, Kuroboshi Kohaku, Mika Pikazo, Pako, and Wada Arco)

Inb4 Saber-Face Vtuber in Hololive

781427400117452800.png

Back