• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

okay overall thoughts

Fauna > Kronii > Mumei > Sana > Baelz

but like

even Baelz was a solid 8-9/10

i really like this round of hololive

honestly i think the biggest surprise was fauna, i was not expecting to like her as much as i did

Alright, now I'm going to talk about my impressions of each one

Sana seems like the lively person who at the same time is silly and playful type, but the fact that he has dark skin and has an extravagant style of clothing makes her my favorite so far

Okay seriously, has anyone else here felt a motherly milf feeling coming from Fauna besides me?

Kronii looked more like a calm onee-san who spoils her younger sisters and brothers, but internally is a sadistic person

Mumei gives me a feeling that she is very precious and that I must protect her

Baelz as I expected, looked like a very energetic and very chaotic kusogaki, I liked her style too

By the way, I liked them all and I plan to follow them all

Last edited:

Well, it seem like she is either one of the god or a primordial force that exist before the god or creation.
Let's hope she doesn't end up becoming like Yogurt.

So wait, Hololive multiverse structure is Low 1-C now?
No, i'm just spitballing, tho considering how Space also encompass the concept of dimension which is specifically separate from universe, it could be.

Also Mori commented on Kronii Frostpunk stream and she call her father. Ofcourse this is an inside joke but we could wank it as Kronii mistaking Mori with her creator as Mori was the D-man (technically called the grim reaper) first disciple so that would scale Mori above the council, which would also mean that one of the primordial god is Death.
Even without that wanking the fact that Kronii saw Mori message mean that Kronii is still well within Mori ability to kill as only those that are about to die would "saw" her, or in this case, those that she can kill i guess?

... What the girls say in their streams has 0 bearing on their lore, else you could scale the entirety of Hololive above the Council members for calling everyone senpai. Keep lore talk and vtuber appreciation talk seperated.

I mean i did say that it's a inside joke and if we want to wank it which should clue you in for it being not serious.

Tho the second part is a little bit more serious as it's a part of their lore so take it as you will.

The second part is as legit as the first, with that logic you could justify the entire hololive body to scale off when the innevitable collabs happen in the future. When it comes to powerscaling and lore researching, we have to keep the streamer and the character seperated. You can do some really wanked shit if you dont.

I agree with First_Witch. There is a clear separation between lore and the usual streaming. Some contents in streams can be associated and classified as canon with the lore, but not all of them. The Vtubers joking around is a bit too shaky to be included in the lore.

Anyone has tried Ai Silent Cries? It's an official v-tuber horror game featuring Kizuna Ai

Played it and made me realize how much i ignored Ai for so long, i should support her more often from.now

Yeah jokes shouldn't be taken literally from streams. I think stuff relating to actual lore and the talents adding onto them during stream like in character banter is fine to consider but stuff like calling Mori Father should just be taken as a joke and nothing else.

What's the rankings of Hololive talents now powerwise?

Omega > Baelz > Sana = Kronii > Korone > Hachaama > Shion > Rushia > Fubuki > Rest (?)

Calli could be either above the council or below them, unsure.
What puts Baelz above Sana and Kronii? I haven't gotten to watching Baelz yet as I've been trying to keep up and catch up on Streams with the other members.
Idk. I didnt quite crosscaled them. I ranked them by greatest feats shown by each one.
I take it HoloGra can be taken into account right?

Is there any updates surrounding Hololive getting character profiles btw? Or is that still in discussion waiting to be approved? I'm personally in support of Character Profiles being allowed since Hololive has substantial enough lore and an entire ONA series + Alternative in the works to qualify them.

I kinda need Hololive to expand on the Heaven and Hell of their verse, connect it with the EN lore, for Kanata and Towa.
Like how Kanata relates to IRyS as well.

She was, but Rushia was also scared out of her mind from Fubzilla wrecking everything.

Back