• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBW Unofficial Match Tiering List

@Bob

• 6-A
Tensei Slime characters should be in AG

• High 7-A:
Only Rimuru and Diablo should be in AG. Other Tensei slime characters should be in Uber since they're somewhat not that broken and don't have passives but still strong due to Magic Sense and soul attacks

Sans is an interesting case now that I think about it.

For 9-A he falls in Ubers, but in the whole tiering meta he's OU (or at least was...)

I'm not sure where to place him.

OU seems to be the best place, however, if you ask me.

Then Sans got nerfed into the ground so he's back at PU since his durability negation is pretty trash.

Shantae is OU in Low 7-B for nearly being straight 7-B and possessing a bunch of good abilities.

I'm unsure of where The Thing should be though in 9-B. I wanna say Ubers for assimilation and Low High, but when it fights characters that can actually kill it, it tends more towards losses then wins, if only slightly.

Thunder should be untiered for having no actual wincon.

Sans is obviously AG, dunno what you all are talking about

Every relevant character in Bahamut resists nen passives, and have their own stuff aside from that (such as Lux's Time Manip, Krulcifer's freeze, Celis' paralysis and teleport) which basically makes it clear the Bahamut guys defeat the Hunter x Hunter ones.

There is a reason why Lux has only wins on his page

Sounds like it's just stomps if in character, but I get your point. Just to point out, Nen passives are not only way of HXH characters fighting. There is hax. Just needs a verse equalization sometimes.

LoL characters can also appear in AG for Low 6-B most of our Low 6-Bs have 5D hax and resistances and some of them have conceptual manip.

Aatrox would be the main guy there and he and Zoe together would fit in 4-B.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
is this for like "How strong the absoulte strongest god tier character" is in the verse?
Not really, more like "How broken is X guy for the respective tier it is?"

Bubble for 7-B PU, just hit her once due to her 10-C durability and GG.

Sans for 9-A OU, dude is good with the KR.

Henry Stickmi for I believe 9-B and 9-A UU, while he has some very good hax, his poor luck screws him over.

Bubble is downright Untiered with the lack of hax and being a glass cannon.

Everyone else is fine.

Okay, I finally got the time, gotta update the list with stuff.

Isn't Ainz blitzeable as **** tho? That takes a lot of points.

I'd say Luffy is UU for 7-A and High 7-A. Decently high AP, Rel+, several amps, Precognition and a few Dura Negating attacks.

Boa Hancock might be UU for High 7-C as well. Her powers have granted victories against far stronger characters in the past.

Law's High 7-C key is pretty unknown to us. All we know is that he has the basic Amputate and Shambles technique. Anything else belongs to the 7-A key.

Not sure why LoL is in ag for low 7-C, the number of characters that are pretty average ability wise far outnumbers the hax monsters of that tier. Most of the Low 7-Cs are skill monsters instead. I was actually going to nominate them for underused lol

Back