• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBW Unofficial Match Tiering List

LordWhis said:
What's so broken about Mother Eater ?
Speaking of digimon, Jesmon and Magnamon should be AG for all their tiers.

Clockmon too.
High-godly Regen, Information Manipulation, precog, mind Manipulation...

Archie Sonic was an Ubers, dang! Rimuru defeated him in his High 4-C key so wow the Slime Characters were high-up, wow. II was skeptical but I guess AG was more legit then I thought.

High-godly Regen, Information Manipulation, precog, mind Manipulation...

That's not all that impressive by Tier 1 standards.

Conceptual Manipulation and/or resistance to it is a requirement to have good match characters in tier 1

Finally updated the list.

Please tell me if I misplaces something, this took far longer than expected...

Remove Sacred Eclipse from Ubers Low 7-C because she's already AG.

Also, why are Vecna and Nanashi only Ubers on High 6-A? They're clearly AG.

I like how Dementia was added to 10-B without much discussion because he was on the strongest list lol. Even if he wasn't, he'd definitely be worthy of the spot considering the constantly-increasing-in-layers-of-potency madness aura.

The heck is Pokemon characters are in PU for High 7-A when Alakazam exists and is one of the strongest for his tier.

Eru Iluvatar for 2-C Uber

Beiloune for High 4-C Uber

What tier would they fall in? I was sleepy when I added them.

And Rick is a glass cannon, at best he would be UU.

Not really anymore, Thunder's matches are getting nuked due to the lack of wincons.

So he likely stays in Ubers with the rest of the Jojo gang.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
No, OU means he is a really powerful match character
Lol no, usability is also taken into account.

Being too broken to be usable is a hint of being Uber if anything.

For now I'll wait for input to see if Danny Phantom and Cole stuff should go to Ubers or not.

Back