• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does the site have procedures/rules countering staff corruption or bad staff bias?

I know I've had only the good part of the site and I'm lob-sided on the IRL verse. I've heard claims of staff corruption and "bad" staff bias+staff being friends increasing the bias (which as usual, I have a healthy dose of skepticism since I barely get bad blood stuff from the staff), but it's all from years back.

And like, there's nothing wrong with defending your own mates on its own. By the logic of it being wrong to defend and befriend staff, it's immoral the haters' friends to be defended by the hater. The hater and their social group are still people.

Technically, everyone that's human has biases even to the most unbiased and logical state, its how the person deals with such beliefs matters. Beliefs are what makes us human.

But just in case, does the site have any procedures/rules against stuff like this? I would like to know.

I know I've had only the good part of the site and I'm lob-sided on the IRL verse. I've heard claims of staff corruption and "bad" staff bias+staff being friends increasing the bias (which as usual, I have a healthy dose of skepticism since I barely get bad blood stuff from the staff), but it's all from years back.

And like, there's nothing wrong with defending your own mates on its own. By the logic of it being wrong to defend and befriend staff, it's immoral the haters' friends to be defended by the hater. The hater and their social group are still people.

Technically, everyone that's human has biases even to the most unbiased and logical state, its how the person deals with such beliefs matters. Beliefs are what makes us human.

But just in case, does the site have any procedures/rules against stuff like this? I would like to know.
If you have seen staff members are being biased or unreasonable against you or similar things like this, you can contact HR (HUMAN RESOURCES) group privately and tell them about the case briefly, but note this, if u have concrete evidence against the said staff member, then it's allowed. If not then you may not file a report.

If you have seen staff members are being biased or unreasonable against you or similar things like this, you can contact HR (HUMAN RESOURCES) group privately and tell them about the case briefly, but note this, if u have concrete evidence against the said staff member, then it's allowed. If not then you may not file a report.
Lol. Why haven't the people in the past thought of this lol. Thank you for the advice on this lovely site!

Back