• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
A bunch of random characters test their mettle in a series of events that don't involve trying to kill each other. Speed is equalized.

Round 1: UNO

Round 2: A Paintball tourney, with the characters spread across the Amazon Rainforest

Round 3: A game of Among Us

Round 4: Fencing

Round 5: Laser tag

Round 6: A Javelin throw competition

Round 7: Table tennis

Round 8: A fight to the finish

Contestants

Last edited:
Ah but Batman can bribe Luigi to do something or master the art of doing absolutely nothing or portal up a Luigi from a parallel universe so that the space-time continuum will collapse when both do nothing since both have to win yet both can’t achieve true victory at the same time. In other words, many options for Batsy.

Anyways Bugs Bunny and Gwenpool are too OP in basically anything so I’m gonna discard them for my actual analysis. I also assume that Ben is the same speed as his aliens minus XLR8 to avoid headaches (and since I’ll CRT that later anyways).

R1: Ben/Brainstorm, Spider-Man, Batsy and Rick incon. Basically any of these characters are smart enough to strategize the optimal way to win UNO and everything else is chance-based. Spider-Man also has spider sense which IIRC worked in a game of chess against Mr. Fantastic where he got his Peter tingle whenever he was about to make a bad move.

R2: Difficult to determine. Who has NPI (potentially with equipment) from these guys?

R3: Hmmm. Ben is probably the best in video games. Peter second I assume. Spider sense might work here and psychology might come in handy here as well so Batsy might have a chance.

R4: Very likely Sephiroth, Batsy might have a chance due to Ra’s al Ghul and all. Weiss might have a chance as well?

R5: same as R2?

R6: Sephi has the highest AP right? So his throwing capabilities should also be the best (throws it into the sun and causes a supernova lol).

R7: XLR8 counts as a speed amp 😜. Sans’ teleporting could also be useful tho.

R8: Oh boy... do Batsy and Rick have prep?

All right so I’ll revise my analysis then:

I don’t think fate hax helps Sonic in any way until R8.

R1: Ben/Brainstorm, Spider-Man, Batsy and Rick incon. Basically any of these characters are smart enough to strategize the optimal way to win UNO and everything else is chance-based. Spider-Man also has spider sense which IIRC worked in a game of chess against Mr. Fantastic where he got his Peter tingle whenever he was about to make a bad move.

R2: Difficult to determine. Who has NPI (potentially with equipment) from these guys? Does everyone has prep?

R3: Hmmm. Ben is probably the best in video games. Spider sense might work here and psychology might come in handy here as well so Batsy might have a chance. However Rick is probably the best at manipulating people to do his bidding and Sephiroth has some good charisma as well. So Rick probably wins this one since I doubt Among Us takes that much video game skill. Don’t kill me.

R4: Very likely Sephiroth, Batsy might have a chance due to Ra’s al Ghul and all. Weiss might have a chance as well?

R5: same as R2? (Like seriously Mav, no further explanation on how speed equal affects R2 and R5?)

R6: Archie sonic throws his spear. Wait wrong broken character.

R7: XLR8 counts as a speed amp 😜. Sans’, Spongebob’s and maybe Sonic’s teleporting could also be useful tho. I’m mostly wondering whether anyone is gonna abuse time travel to win or not.

R8: So Batman has prep eh? He hacks the Omnitrix which can’t be hacked by Rex Salazar, tricks Peter’s spider sense, makes Luigi do something, melts Weiss’ ice, power nulls Sans’ magic, washes the dishes with Spongebob, gets Rick drunk, BFR’s Danny to the Phantom Zone, power nulls and permanently kills Sephiroth (I mean Batman said he could permanently kill Swamp Thing (Classic) and he agreed) and builds the machine Eggman built to rid Sonic of his fatehax but actually succeeds.

Last edited:
im just going to be analysing the tourney if Oryx, The Mad God and The Void Entity were in, and copy pasting from Green since i share their sentiment, will do another 2 character later

R1: Ben/Brainstorm, Spider-Man, Batsy and Rick incon. Basically any of these characters are smart enough to strategize the optimal way to win UNO and everything else is chance-based. Spider-Man also has spider sense which IIRC worked in a game of chess against Mr. Fantastic where he got his Peter tingle whenever he was about to make a bad move. neither Entity nor Oryx would actually win here

R2: Difficult to determine. Danny should be able to beat everyone here and the only people that can grab him are Oryx and Entity

R3: Hmmm. Ben is probably the best in video games. Spider sense might work here and psychology might come in handy here as well so Batsy might have a chance. However Rick is probably the best at manipulating people to do his bidding and Sephiroth has some good charisma as well. So Rick probably wins this one since I doubt Among Us takes that much video game skill. (Oryx changes nothing here, hes too agressive. and Entity would want to kill everyone, imposter or not.)

R4: Very likely Sephiroth, Batsy might have a chance due to Ra’s al Ghul and all. Weiss might have a chance as well? Oryx also has a chance here as this shouldnt be his first time using a sword for fencing, Entity does jack here.

R5: same as R2? (Like seriously Mav, no further explanation on how speed equal affects R2 and R5?)

R6: Oryx actually probably could win here, as he should have the most experience with spears, though class 5 helps a bit

R7: XLR8 counts as a speed amp 😜. Sans’, Spongebob’s and maybe Sonic’s teleporting could also be useful tho. I’m mostly wondering whether anyone is gonna abuse time travel to win or not.(again Oryx changes nothing here, nor does Entity)

R8: So Batman has prep eh? He hacks the Omnitrix which can’t be hacked by Rex Salazar, tricks Peter’s spider sense, makes Luigi do something, melts Weiss’ ice, power nulls Sans’ magic, washes the dishes with Spongebob, gets Rick drunk, BFR’s Danny to the Phantom Zone, power nulls and permanently kills Sephiroth (I mean Batman said he could permanently kill Swamp Thing (Classic) and he agreed) and builds the machine Eggman built to rid Sonic of his fatehax but actually succeeds. and Oryx? well you need Conceptual Ressurection Negation to permakill Oryx, or anyone that isnt a class in RotMG for that matter, Batman could try to BFR Oryx to the Phantom Zone but he could very well come right on back since he can go to the Nexus like the classes, and it certaintly isnt limited to that. Void Entity or Oryx probably wins here however, since Sonic here has an unspecified resistance to Type 2 and 3 Corruption, which Entity is a 3-A passive smurf in, if Oryx isnt taken care of he should be fully capable of fighting and winning against second key Entity, assuming this is first key entity he falls into the same trap Oryx does.

Last edited:
R2: Difficult to determine. Danny should be able to beat everyone here and the only people that can grab him are Oryx and Entity
Ben also has aliens with intangibility and Ghostfreak’s might actually be better than Danny’s. Also don’t forget that Supergeniuses can also have weapons with NPI.

Ben also has aliens with intangibility and Ghostfreak’s might actually be better than Danny’s. Also don’t forget that Supergeniuses can also have weapons with NPI.
True, but Oryx hits intangibles of the likes of Entity, whos second key is a ghost and a gas(or at least gas-like), Entity scales to hitting himself. But both are waaaaay too big of targets to actually do well, oryx is like 8-10 feet tall and entity is like 15-18 feet tall, and wide as one would expect, easy targets.

Holy shit Entity would love mana in Ben 10... anyways like I said Oryx and Entity are too big to get things done. I'm going to be doing my next 2 characters now
Yeah most characters when fighting mana absorbers from Ben 10 are quite screwed since they can absorb all of those things, even at the same time.

next two characters are going to be Yharim and Devourer of Gods(who i will be calling DoG

R1: Ben/Brainstorm, Spider-Man, Yharim, Batsy and Rick incon. Basically any of these characters are smart enough to strategize the optimal way to win UNO and everything else is chance-based. Spider-Man also has spider sense which IIRC worked in a game of chess against Mr. Fantastic where he got his Peter tingle whenever he was about to make a bad move.

R2: Difficult to determine. Danny probably wins, Ben has a chance as well, Yharim and DoG have basically all kinds of NPI and Intangibility they could ever want too. though the former is 9 feet tall and the ladder is a skyscraper-size-long W O R M.

R3: Hmmm. Ben is probably the best in video games. Spider sense might work here and psychology might come in handy here as well so Batsy might have a chance. However Rick is probably the best at manipulating people to do his bidding and Sephiroth has some good charisma as well. So Rick probably wins this one since I doubt Among Us takes that much video game skill. Yharim is decent at manipulating people and has the smarts and resistance to being manipulated to see through Rick a bit, if Yharim is imposter it becomes hell for the crew. DoG doesn't do much outside of taunting and remarking about peoples weakness.

R4: Very likely Sephiroth, Batsy might have a chance due to Ra’s al Ghul and all. Weiss might have a chance as well? Yharim probably can fence, but yeah.

R6: Probably Yharim, warfare and such he should have the most experience with spears

R7: XLR8 counts as a speed amp 😜. Sans’, Spongebob’s and maybe Sonic’s teleporting could also be useful tho. I’m mostly wondering whether anyone is gonna abuse time travel to win or not.

R8: So Batman has prep eh? He hacks the Omnitrix which can’t be hacked by Rex Salazar, tricks Peter’s spider sense, makes Luigi do something, melts Weiss’ ice, power nulls Sans’ magic, washes the dishes with Spongebob, gets Rick drunk, BFR’s Danny to the Phantom Zone, power nulls and permanently kills Sephiroth (I mean Batman said he could permanently kill Swamp Thing (Classic) and he agreed) and builds the machine Eggman built to rid Sonic of his fatehax but actually succeeds. Batman would also try and find a way to kill Yharim and DoG, as both have Dimensional Travel and the ladder can hop into his pocket dimension and pop out whenever and wherever he wants. Yharim would stomp DoG eventually and then its Yharim vs Batman, the former resists practically anything the ladder can throw at him save for BFR, and using Clairvoyance should be able to TP and kill Batbaby once everyone else is dealt with by batman. picture Yharim slowclapping batman through telepathy(talking in ones mind) and then TPing into that shit to kill batman, which Teleporting in Calamity is thought-based so...

Yeah most characters when fighting mana absorbers from Ben 10 are quite screwed since they can absorb all of those things, even at the same time.
i mean Entitys whole shtick is life force gaining(though he doesnt have Life Manip for a reason) and corrupting

Archie Super Sonic says hi.
Eh, I mostly don't care about Archie Sonic, also still doesn't say if Archie sonic has any experience throwing spears, the rules aren't specified for it , it may be technique and distance, which Yharim still crushes everyone else in both

Pretty sure Sonic can literally throw the spear in another multiverse (Mega Man's). If it's also technique then fair tho.

Back