• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBattlesWiki Battle Royale

Everybody on this wiki has entered a battle arena. The last man standing may leave. Who wins?

Rules: You can have any power/ability you desire. State reasoning. Weapons are allowed. You are still a contestant if you leave the arena using your powers.

How is this supposed to work exactly?

Is it just everyone one on this site trying to kill each other?

Then I vote for myself for being a passionate, full-blooded Italian.

I'm half Italian half American, therefore I'm the best.

Imma plant me some so Battle trees

I've said this before and I'll say it again...

My username literally has "god" on it. Do I need to say more?

Half Italian Half Polish with 8+ years of martial arts training including swords and staffs and the ability to blend in seamlessly with shadows when i want to. Ive knocked professionall martial artists on their ass and ive won the 'Outshoot the sherrif' contest four times in a row. Come at me.

Well, besides not be a staff memeber and all... But uh, It's probably a draw between us, but unfortunately, We both get stomp by Azathoth.

@Weekly

What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

(Huh, rereading this, this has far more cusses than I remember).

I have all the powers of an oven and I will overcook all your hot pockets. OvO

going to watch the battle in the realm of reality and fiction with cookies now fight while i watch (no one can come in though :^) cause i made it only i can come in unless i invite ppl in)

Am I allowed to teleport away from the arena, escape using secret underground caves, live in the desert for 60 years, then meditate in the top of a mountain for more 60 years so that I could discover the exact location of the center of all of existence and fuse with it so I could become one with all concepts, therefore being able to create and destroy universes at will, which will allow me to trancend reality and become the new god of all things? Or is it against the rules?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Am I allowed to teleport away from the arena, escape using secret underground caves, live in the desert for 60 years, then meditate in the top of a mountain for more 60 years so that I could discover the exact location of the center of all of existence and fuse with it so I could become one with all concepts, therefore being able to create and destroy universes at will, which will allow me to trancend reality and become the new god of all things? Or is it against the rules?
I made a new rule.

WeeklyBattles said:
Half Italian Half Polish with 8+ years of martial arts training including swords and staffs and the ability to blend in seamlessly with shadows when i want to. Ive knocked professionall martial artists on their ass and ive won the 'Outshoot the sherrif' contest four times in a row. Come at me.
You're a Ninja?!?!

Omy Goodness, He's going to need a sensu bean for that one :O Welp, Julian is now defeated, so congrats Warren.

Yeah, but your name also has Super Saiyan in it, which means you have no Hax.

Super Saiya=Maximum Strength(Broly obviously).

God=Unlimited Hax.

Get rekt boi GG.

This thread is full of wank, if I've ever seen one. So in whichever case... I will gladly end my stay here for this thread, and say "I ban all of you because, I have all powers, get wrecked, and good day"

Back