• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBattlesWiki Battle Royale

I can nullify the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies the nullification that nullifies...

As proof that I have Unlimited Hax...

I also have Immortality type Chuck Norris...make of that what you will.

I enter Reality Mode, all of you ******* are fiction, I'm reality. I write down in a piece of paper connected to the story: everyone dies and you cant possibly or impossibly do anything ******* about it no matter how ******* NLF, PIS, or anything that cannot be or can be thought of it is.

I win. Close the thread.

We also need to take into acount the new speed called Omniversal Speed that only I have.

"Omniversal Speed" is but one facet of the Rice. You have been negated.

Get bodied.

This downplay will not be forgiven. For you have only spat on the weakest of Rice's avatars.

I transcend beyond "Xhanfljshdmal" - the plane beyond reality itself. I also have a pot for the Rice.

The pot is not worthy. You have been negated.

I can also summon our lord and saviour to aid me in combat.

PyroVsTree
Only Chara has Omniversal Speed......wait....

Negated still.

Absolute Willpower gives me Omnipotence on some Suggsverse beyond the beyond to infinity type shit-- so long as I want to do something badly enough. And, I kinda want to win, so... *Casually Erases even Tier 0's and Tier ∞ if you want*

I am literally NLF incarnate.

Absolute Willpower gives me Omnipotence on some Suggsverse beyond the beyond to infinity type shit-- so long as I want to do something badly enough. And, I kinda want to win, so... *Casually Erases even Tier 0's and Tier ∞ if you want*

I am literally NLF incarnate.

I use one word to negate all of this.

Rice.

^^^^Such is the power of The Rice King. You should learn better than to rebel against such chivalrous and pious rulers like Unite My Rice. @SITHISIT and everyone else

I'll have all of you know that I can sing Kenny Logins Danger Zone and word for word like Mickey Mouse. I win.

Rice did that before you did tho.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I'll have all of you know that I can sing Kenny Logins Danger Zone and word for word like Mickey Mouse. I win.
You're clearly outmatched if you can't sing and hear "Despacito" 1 cuatordecillion times a nanosecond with headphones put on.

• coughs, pisses everyone off by basically being that one kid who says he wins because he says so. And it's ******* true! Lol*

Back