• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

By gambling
Gambling you say?
hakari-dance-hakari.gif

Honestly, what is the worst thing I say in these forums, like I haven't really said anything that bad, just say some stupid stuff.

Last edited:
Anyway, I'll challenge myself not to change my pfp on forums or wiki for a year. If I don't pass, I'll do a nitro discord giveaway for 20 users and I'll keep my word for it.

Anyway, I'll challenge myself not to change my pfp on forums or wiki for a year. If I don't pass, I'll do a nitro discord giveaway for 20 users and I'll keep my word for it.
I used this profile photo you see on discord for 3 years (March 2021)

I only recently changed because of Akira.

I challenge you to stay with this profile photo for 3 years.

I used this profile photo you see on discord for 3 years (March 2021)

I only recently changed because of Akira.

I challenge you to stay with this profile photo for 3 years.
I used the Herrscher of Thunder pfp in 2020 back in the days xD

I increased it to 1.5 years but 3 years... eh, I can try.

How about you just don't needlessly shackle yourself to something for no reason except to "prove" that you can. You ain't proving shit fam, this isn't something that's hard. 99% of the time you don't even acknowledge your own profile pic.

Just keep what you got as long as you vibe with it and then change. Or don't. This shit ain't hard.

How about you just don't needlessly shackle yourself to something for no reason except to "prove" that you can. You ain't proving shit fam, this isn't something that's hard. 99% of the time you don't even acknowledge your own profile pic.

Just keep what you got as long as you vibe with it and then change. Or don't. This shit ain't hard.
Bro it's just for fun, chill.

I mean, lots of ppl be saying I am changing my pfp a lot. I tried to keep a single pic in the past but always having the tendency to change it after less than a month somewhat. So I guess I do acknowledge it to a very extent which makes me different from other users.

Oh and I have terrible memory as well.

I mean, lots of ppl be saying I am changing my pfp a lot. I tried to keep a single pic in the past but always having the tendency to change it after less than a month somewhat. So I guess I do acknowledge it to a very extent which makes me different from other users.

Oh and I have terrible memory as well.
Just have your pfp be a gif of multiple pfps so when someone scrolls by they don't know what pfp it is.

Also I'm not sure where to put this comment but I think StrymUltra's Discord is hacked and I wanted to alert people. He sent me these messages which I'll just quote since I don't feel like posting screenshots
Hello are you busy? i hope i could ask for help.
What do you need?
to be honest i am having a hard time to confess to you. but i guess i will straight to the point. i accidentally reported your Discord profile for Scamming items instead of someone else, and the Discord support said that your account will be banned if you didn't take any action for this You can read the ticket they just reply on me from Discord support few hours ago. i really don't want you to get banned as well so please help me to fix and explain it now.
I'm pretty sure this is something that happens frequently with hacked accounts too

Back