• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

So uh ik this isn't quite the place for it, but I'll ask here since idk where else anyone might answer this - did Strym's discord get hacked?
He messaged me saying he reported me on accident and now according to a discord e-mail my discord account will be terminated if we don't do anything. When asked what to do he told me to add a certain account as a friend.

Issue is, this is a 1 to 1 replica of several scam situations described by people on social mesia.

So uh ik this isn't quite the place for it, but I'll ask here since idk where else anyone might answer this - did Strym's discord get hacked?
He messaged me saying he reported me on accident and now according to a discord e-mail my discord account will be terminated if we don't do anything. When asked what to do he told me to add a certain account as a friend.

Issue is, this is a 1 to 1 replica of several scam situations described by people on social mesia.
Yeah, this is a pretty common hack now. Just ignore it, I got the same message from artorimachi.

I've never changed my PFP. This was also my PFP back on comicvine.
I mean, it ain't the best choice of a pfp.

-Image quality could be better, 1 out of 2 points
-Colors mix well, black and white is always a good choice, 3 points
-Not the best choice of a pfp since it doesn't give you a specific personality, doesn't tell us much and is kinda hard to understand while looking from the side since you have to read the text which, in turn, says nothing much about you as well. 1 out of 4 points for being at least pleasing to some extent
-Personal opinion - meh, 0.5 points

Overall: 5.5/10 - kinda ass

I mean, it ain't the best choice of a pfp.

-Colors mix well, black and white is always a good choice, 3 points
-Not the best choice of a pfp since it doesn't give you a specific personality, doesn't tell us much and is kinda hard to understand while looking from the side since you have to read the text which, in turn, says nothing much about you as well. 1 out of 4 points for being at least pleasing to some extent
-Personal opinion - meh, 0.5 points

Agreed

I've replaced it with a higher res version.

It's my favorite band.

I'll take it.

I've replaced it with a higher res version.
Looks better now
It's my favorite band.
Fair enough, though it still doesn't tell us much about you unless the person looking at the pfp knows the band. The band seems pretty niche too which is why I hold such an opinion.
I'll take it.
I'll bump it up to 6.5 - "ok" since the quality is better.

I rated it based on my old pfp rating thread system, so it is more about the effectiveness of the pfp as a pfp, rather than simply how good of a choice it is.

Yeah I just like it. It was a decision made on a whim. At some point on Comicvine I thought "Okay I can't be pfp-less" so I went into my documents folder and that was the one that one that seemed functional.

Yeah I just like it. It was a decision made on a whim. At some point on Comicvine I thought "Okay I can't be pfp-less" so I went into my documents folder and that was the one that one that seemed functional.
So you came from comicvine... I see now.

My pfp is Blixer from Just shapes n beats. It was a random pfp choice cause of me playing the game, but then I decided to stick with it since it just works so damn well as a pfp

Fake pfp are cringe. Ya all should use the real face of yours
images

8udyye2zcq0d1.jpeg

Back