• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Fuji made a joke/post basically saying she “hated cis/straight people” as a sort of turn to the whole people hating trans people and now some staff are getting really angry about that for whatever reason.
Mostly due to the fact that Strym was also making jokes, so it would not be fair to allow jokes about cis people (since its a rule that you cannot make sensitive comments about groups and discriminate them even as jokes)

Mostly due to the fact that Strym was also making jokes, so it would not be fair to allow jokes about cis people (since its a rule that you cannot make sensitive comments about groups and discriminate them even as jokes)
Fun fact: I don’t care. Big difference between marginalized group of people who still face discrimination today vs. Group of people that is seen as the norm and face 0 discrimination for their existence.
Strym was being hateful, Fuji was calling attention to the double standards.

Fun fact: I don’t care.
Thats mature
Big difference between marginalized group of people who still face discrimination today vs. Group of people that is seen as the norm and face 0 discrimination for their existence.
Yeah obviously, if Fuji simply apologised she probably wouldnt have gotten a ban. Her record also does not help her, also hate on any race/group is an asshole move.

What Strym did was worse yet he did it offsite+6 months ago+felt sorry about and apologised.

It's like saying, if a character beats 10 people at chess, they're better than someone who beat 3 people at chest. It requires automatically equalizing feats and pretending they're all on an equal basis. Beating 10 amateurs doesn't mean you can beat someone who defeated 3 masters.

Yeah obviously, if Fuji simply apologised she probably wouldnt have gotten a ban. Her record also does not help her, also hate on any race/group is an asshole move.

What Strym did was worse yet he did it offsite+6 months ago+felt sorry about and apologised.
You are missing the very core of why wait Strym said is bad, and this has been discussed numerous times on this thread and in general. I don’t think you’ll ever get it so I see no reason to continue this conversation.

Also (6 months ago), the screenshot with me involved in it was May, 19 days ago, not even a month.

Do your research so you don’t look so disingenuous.

Fuji made a joke/post basically saying she “hated cis/straight people” as a sort of turn to the whole people hating trans people and now some staff are getting really angry about that for whatever reason.
She's getting banned for a month, I can't believe Fuji is gonna miss out on VSwiki Pride Month... 😔

You are missing the very core of why wait Strym said is bad,
Ha! Typo
and this has been discussed numerous times on this thread and in general. I don’t think you’ll ever get it so I see no reason to continue this conversation.
I am like one of Strym closes friends, I definitely know how edgy he sounded and what he did was really dumb and hurtful.
Also (6 months ago), the screenshot with me involved in it was May, 19 days ago, not even a month.
I was generally talking and I remembered one of the proofs being 6 months ago so I used that as a way to say that it was something that happened in the past unlike Fuji who did it on site right after this drama to stir it up! 🤓
Do your research so you don’t look so disingenuous.
I aint researching RVR, I got more important shit to do like wanking characters and being an ass to the Turkish community

Fun fact: I don’t care. Big difference between marginalized group of people who still face discrimination today vs. Group of people that is seen as the norm and face 0 discrimination for their existence.
Strym was being hateful, Fuji was calling attention to the double standards.
I see however, you said something different just the other day.
Also, being regular with Fuji does not give you the right to make such uncouth comments, nor does it make your case better, if anything it just makes it look like you put on a mask in public so you can privately slander her with rather offensive language.
A final thing I'll say in regard to the whole "moral" aspect about this, but the issue is that you said it in the first place and very clearly have some sort of favor towards bigoted and offensive jokes. The fact you said the joke is bad enough, it doesn't matter if you "don't say them to this one specific person because they are offended." the issue is you are making the jokes in the first place.
I urge you to show some accountability and stop letting bias cloud your judgment. You said it yourself, the reasons surrounding it doesn't matter whether it was said jokingly or ironically, it doesn't give one the right to make such comments.

Both strym and fuji have done the crime now they've gotta do the time. Being part of a minority group doesn't matter in any way shape or form, being discriminated against isn't an excuse to commit acts of injustice. If a person commits murder, the circumstances surrounding it doesn't mean they get to go scott free, at best it can lead to a reduced charge or sentence but they still have to be held accountable.

Back