• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

I can see how you'd say that. The way I see it is that if we add these sort of sub-classes to tiers, it can make it easier to make matchups with them. Same thing goes for any insanely large gap in a tier (looking at you, 4-B).
Doesn’t 4-A have a much larger gap than that?

I’m back, bois
The bois in question:
homer-simpson-the-simpsons.gif

Still can't believe you got banned over a mom joke lmao
I mean yeah, but it basically was directed at someone and I did say it pretty aggressively lmfao
Tbf being a repeat offender did also count against you, that said I've got zero idea how RVR standards work here anymore despite the highlighted message on page 1.

When people are hit so hard by VSBW brainrot they act like some characters don't have normal human durability without any special qualities.
For example, this scene, which is accepted as an outlier instead of it just being his normal ass human body mixed with him being asleep while getting sliced.
You don’t know shit about one piece 😴 change the example

When people are hit so hard by VSBW brainrot they act like some characters don't have normal human durability without any special qualities.
For example, this scene, which is accepted as an outlier instead of it just being his normal ass human body mixed with him being asleep while getting sliced.
You keep going on about this, but a normal human would have been oneshotted.

Pointless speed equalisation in matches. Now, if theres like a 10 times difference then yeah, equalise that shit. But if theres a 2 times difference and you're still equalising it? Or worse, they're the same (like say, baseline ftl). At that point i question if they even read the pages before matchmaking. This is especially true if the slower character can amp while the faster can't.

The fact that we don’t have YouTuber profiles (ie: AVGN, Nostalgia Critic, etc)

iirc we did at one point but I feel like they should be brought back. IMO there’s no reason to NOT bring them back. And plus they just seemed fun. I might be uninformed on the situation that led up to their deletion so I dunno maybe they’re gone for a good reason

Pointless speed equalisation in matches. Now, if theres like a 10 times difference then yeah, equalise that shit. But if theres a 2 times difference and you're still equalising it? Or worse, they're the same (like say, baseline ftl). At that point i question if they even read the pages before matchmaking. This is especially true if the slower character can amp while the faster can't.
Probably because of possible speed upgrades in future, but it's still a pretty pointless practice either way, characters eventually gets upgraded anyway

Probably because of possible speed upgrades in future, but it's still a pretty pointless practice either way, characters eventually gets upgraded anyway
Even with the chance of them getting removed i still like a good unequal match. It makes the outcome feel more accurate if you're not handicapping one side.

Back