• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Idk why Anos doesn't have one of the newer power and ability formats. It's painful trying to read through all of it. Especially on mobile. Hopefully, the supporters of the verse will change it in the future.
Well, it's optional and not mandatory so sad.

Me looking at the RVR thread:

doctor-strange-things-just-got-out-of-hand.gif

(I hate this movie with a passion, but the memes I can get out of it are so good.)

Hate how the page deletes all notifications for ones profile page/wall when one looks at it. Makes it hard to keep track of it.

I know people have said it already, but Low 2-C makes less and less sense to me the more I think about it. You're telling me the difference between someone being 3-A and unquantifiably infinitely stronger than that hangs in the balance of whether someone is going to destroy "space" or "space-time?"

Also, Low 2-C qualifications specify a universal scale for affecting things like space-time continuums.

Here's a big brain question: if someone who's like 7-B but has time manipulation to the point where they can affect all of time (past, present, and future) on a planetary scale, increases their range to the point where they can do so on a universal scale, does that make them Low 2-C? From what I'm understanding, the answer is yes.

That's kinda weird, ngl

Also, on that same topic, if you can affect "the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space", but only need to do so on Earth to change your lottery ticket outcomes, who wins the World Cup, doing things right so your girlfriend doesn't dump you, etc., you wouldn't need to affect other galaxies, star systems, etc. Death of the author, I guess?

I'm not saying I don't do that, it's just a pain in the ass to find matches for 9-B people because of it.

As opposed to like, 6-A. Where the gap is so small that you can match most of them together without worrying about a one-shot.
Weakling. You need to find a 9-B verse to meatride and stick to making matches with that verse specifically while knowing the AP values.

Get on my level.

Weakling. You need to find a 9-B verse to meatride and stick to making matches with that verse specifically while knowing the AP values.

Get on my level.
gigachad.gif

Imagine liking Seven Deadly Sins?💀Fatherless as hell.

But nah, @speedster352 be annoying asf with the constant spamming your wall begging you to give input on a matchup.

I deadass had to call bro out at one point and tell him to stop contacting me about versus threads I have no knowledge or interest in.

He then asked me what kind of verses are you interested in and I ended up ghosting him.

Though a pet peeve I do have with meatriding is...

NNT meatriders.

Those mfs are everywhere. In every NNT match @speedster352 goes to you're wall to ******* harass you with info and most of the supporters on VS Threads make barely intelligible arguments I physically cannot read through it and draw a conclusion on the match.
I agree, Speedster is ******* cringe

Back