• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Your account is NOTHING. You serve ZERO debates. You should de-activate NOW!
And give somebody else a piece of that CRT oxygen, and indexing layer, that's covered up so we can make this wiki and forum a better place. But what do you even do? Hornypost? BAN yourself, I mean that with a hundred smurfs, with a thousand smurfs.
Maybe if you ask nicely.

Your account is NOTHING. You serve ZERO debates. You should de-activate NOW!
And give somebody else a piece of that CRT oxygen, and indexing layer, that's covered up so we can make this wiki and forum a better place. But what do you even do? Hornypost? BAN yourself, I mean that with a hundred smurfs, with a thousand smurfs.
That's funny because I was just watching an LTG troll channel lol

6tzlhq.jpg

My pet peeve is when a profile makes it extremely hard to find the exact AP value by having to click tons and tons of profiles to get to the AP value blog post on the profile
could just go to the verse page and check the calcs. Putting a calc in every page looks ugly when the scaling chain is also absurdly long

could just go to the verse page and check the calcs. Putting a calc in every page looks ugly when the scaling chain is also absurdly long
That only works if people put the calcs in the verse page which some smaller verses and even larger ones don't do. Seen ones where they just say what the highest characters scale to and that's it

That only works if people put the calcs in the verse page which some smaller verses and even larger ones don't do. Seen ones where they just say what the highest characters scale to and that's it
neeed that to be a rule ong. if your verse reaches like 10 plus calcs it must have a a calc section on the verse page.

neeed that to be a rule ong. if your verse reaches like 10 plus calcs it must have a a calc section on the verse page.
Honestly not even 10 plus calcs, I wouldn't say that's the problem. I'd say if you have a million pages and one important calc, that you need to have on the verse page. 10+ calcs is fine if it's only a few pages but those scaling chain pages that go on infinitely all eventually lead to just like 1 or 2 calcs

Who said what anything that was going to happen here was sexual? I thought you were going to partake in a nice banquet of cookies and tea with Coolboy, good fellow.

Who said what anything that was going to happen here was sexual? I thought you were going to partake in a nice banquet of cookies and tea with Coolboy, good fellow.
When did I bring up anything sexual? I simply find it odd that you would know enough personally information about a minor to set such a thing up. You’re done for 🗿

Back