• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new pet peeve is that the human body takes so long to build muscle. I heard someone say you can build strength faster than you build muscle, so I'm thinking of pivoting more toward strength training. There's a gym right down the street from where I live, so I'm thinking about getting a membership and starting to do deadlifts, benchpress, etc.

I also want to work on my diet so I can get more protein and calories more consistently.

Dang, my pet peeve shifted into a manifesto for the next stage of my fitness journey.

Oh, this was supposed to be about the VS Battles Wiki? My bad, y'all.
Strength training don't need gym 😤

building muscles is much easier tho

Yeah he can be quite cringy and immature.
But what ever. We all go through those phases.
Apparently people think speedster is worse though

Ya Allah.

Debating with Dread while she dodging and not responding to statements that she cannot refute and debating back is frustrating, very frustrating.
So do you find dread to be worse than me sometimes?

Is dread worse than me though sometimes?

I heard @BigSmoke4269 is hated on here too but I don’t know why again?

(btw this is my 20,000 reply) a little more than a thousand left and I’ll be able to appear on the most messages list.
I don't know about worse, but she was kind of bad when she was mini-modding in the RVR thread
But they shut that down like a week ago and it's all good now.
Also I think Big Smoke is one of those guys who just spend their time on the forum necroing random threads which can be irritating.

I don't know about worse, but she was kind of bad when she was mini-modding in the RVR thread
But they shut that down like a week ago and it's all good now.
Also I think Big Smoke is one of those guys who just spend their time on the forum necroing random threads which can be irritating.
Monke do you know any people on VSBW that would make me look like a saint? (I mean yeah I got a bad rep on here but are there other users here that the people here would hate even more than me?)

Look at Final Fantasy and Castlevania for instance, on the surface level looking at these series and see universal ratings and higher sounds ridiculous for a couple series never really focused on power levels to the same extent that Asura’s Wrath or Dragon Ball has right? You try to make a CRT to downgrade the series because either “Sephiroth needed meteor to blow up a planet” or “Belmonts only whip walls to pieces” or any typical downgrade you see for these series. You have a discussion and learn there’s more to the series than just the surface level stuff you hear from random folks. In the end you at least can come to a middle ground to understand one another as to why the ratings are the way they are.
I relate to this too, too much. Like TOO MUCH.

@The_Axiom_of_Virgo you mean intimidation? As for the supporters being potentially aggressive, that’s what thread mods are for, to settle down any tension in the debates if it gets too out of hand, in regards to the whole “they’d feel like they wasted their time”, maybe instead of just being obsessed over a downgrade not being accepted, you can get a new insight onto the verse in question and learn there’s actually some merits to the ratings in the first place.

Look at Final Fantasy and Castlevania for instance, on the surface level looking at these series and see universal ratings and higher sounds ridiculous for a couple series never really focused on power levels to the same extent that Asura’s Wrath or Dragon Ball has right? You try to make a CRT to downgrade the series because either “Sephiroth needed meteor to blow up a planet” or “Belmonts only whip walls to pieces” or any typical downgrade you see for these series. You have a discussion and learn there’s more to the series than just the surface level stuff you hear from random folks. In the end you at least can come to a middle ground to understand one another as to why the ratings are the way they are.

Take this from a BlazBlue fan, because I’ve seen countless people claim the entire series itself reaching 3-A and above to be absolute wank because they only look at the surface level shit like finishers and claim that’s the peak of the series. If they actually bothered to understand the series they’d know there’s a lot more going on with the series than just spectacle.
Like god of war

@Propellus you know how in some adventure games or RPGs when you read the manual it talks about saving and naming your character and all that jazz? They took that as literal type 9 immortality where they’re avatars of someone in a higher dimension when it’s literally just game mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back