• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is still truth.
You two forget that Sun wukong is real monkey over you two
No

You two both don't compare with me as a human and a monkey... So I'm right when I say I'm a monkey and monkeman is a fake monkey, who just trolls and shit because he's weak and will forever stay weak because he likes living in delusions instead of truths

Go workout or train and then speak

@TheMonkeMan @MonkeyOfLife

okay you two

Lightsaber%2C_silver_hilt%2C_blue_blade.png

I give you guys lightsabers

now fight to the death, whoever lives is real monkey

Not my fault you called yourself a half monkey..
You already conceded by making that your signature.
I win. Good night maggot.
Wake up 🤔

I am 100% half monkey, 100% half human and 100% half god... It's not my fault you can't understand shit

Now go sleep, you're brain very much needs it 😴

A human wouldn’t work with an insect…

same way a monkey wouldn’t work with a weak human…

now stoping wasting me time, either fight me for real or go sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back