• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna see RandomGuy with the powers and stats of the last 9-B character he made fight Austin Theory, and see him fight Austin Theory.
Who was the last 9-B character I pit against Theory?

Man 4kids was the shit
I don't care how corny or cheesy most of the shows were, I still watch some of the 4kids dubs to this day!

FsGaA9tXwAEXLY1.jpg

In case you didn't know, mansplaining is when a man communicates something and defines it in more manageable and simplistic terms to make it easier for the listener, often a woman, to digest even though the listener already is aware of what they are explaining and its definition.
I know that already. I was making a joke exaggerating how badly Theory beat She-Hulk.

What'd Jim do?
Before Arto became what we know, this dude Jim is way worse
Combine the aspect of current Arto with a atrocious grammar and words spelling and troublemarker, you have this dude, he even got called out to RvR so many times from what i remember
He's since then pretty inanctive and when he shown up, he's pretty tame now

Also why "current Arto"? Because that time when Jim wad around, Arto was such of worse menace he got banned so many times 💀

Before Arto became what we know, this dude Jim is way worse
Combine the aspect of current Arto with a atrocious grammar and words spelling and troublemarker, you have this dude, he even got called out to RvR so many times from what i remember
He's since then pretty inanctive and when he shown up, he's pretty tame now

Also why "current Arto"? Because that time when Jim wad around, Arto was such of worse menace he got banned so many times 💀
😭 😭
That's crazy man.
Btw, wdym " became what we know "?
Was there a period where Arto wasn't bad? What do you hate about him now?

😭 😭
That's crazy man.
Btw, wdym " became what we know "?
As i said again, before then Arto is such of big menace he got banned so many times in the past
Was there a period where Arto wasn't bad? What do you hate about him now?
Sadly no lel, even when he's not a menace anymore he's an unhinged cringe man until this days

Fate pussy got a man acting unwise...
LOL!
As i said again, before then Arto is such of big menace he got banned so many times in the past

Sadly no lel, even when he's not a menace anymore he's an unhinged cringe man until this days
"I can not grasp how someone can reach two decades on this planet and still speak like that." -Crabwhale
I may have modified it a bit but I forgot what he said exactly, still funny though.

The bullet points function have an annoying "feature" where it can't stay uniform between two tabbers.
Both tabbers have bullet points coded the same way but one is clean and the other has an extra space between the bullet and the content for no reason.

Been trying to fix it for a few minutes now, but it inspires me to commit acts of violence.

When it takes an eternity for someone to do your calc. I know you got a life outside the wiki, but god damn. Does it really take an entire week for you to finish a calc request? I'm probably just an impatient person, though, so sorry if I sound like an asshole when I say this.
I saw you on his profile begging for him to calc something.
Not saying who they are directly but you know who I mean.
Also, speaking of him, he's the basis for my new pet peeve:
People using abilities for a match that a character basically never uses or doesn't have.
Kind of irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back