• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

This reminds me, people complaining about Peppersalt43's Like Bombs. Can't u guys just shut up and accept his generosity, smh. It an honor to be filled with Like notifications from Peppersalt43.
I just wanna feel like I actually deserve the likes, not just be botted with them for no apparent reason.

Last edited:
i dont like how we cant downvote comments
800px-Thomas_C._Lea_III_-_That_Two-Thousand_Yard_Stare_-_Original.jpg

Power systems are lame and uncool

Just make characters with a bunch of different powers and thats it, each one with a different reason. Way cooler

Magic also shouldnt have much logic. The moment that you put way too much rules and specifications behind it, you can't call it magic anymore

Just make characters with a bunch of different powers and thats it, each one with a different reason. Way cooler
Y'know I've been really worried about the powersystem of my fictional world (Or lack thereof) so this is pretty comforting
Magic also shouldnt have much logic. The moment that you put way too much rules and specifications behind it, you can't call it magic anymore
Fair I suppose though people like specifications and details because it allows them to 1. Immerse themselves further into the world and 2. Somewhat predict what's going to happen. After all, too many plot twists can be detrimental and not having any rules leaves ripe opportunity for a whole lot of asspulls and plot armor.

Also it allows you to create a physiology page and f*ck over everyone who's not of that verse with a bunch of random effects that no single character can resist all of (Looking at you, Cracking Being Physiology)

Back