• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

I stopped doing debates when a guy told me to prove that Eiichiro Oda wrote One Piece.
I remember that time I offhandedly said I did a bunch of calcs to prove something was an outlier for a verse and a dude in a discord started listing off 6 logical fallacies instead of actually proving it wasn't an outlier

I remember that time I offhandedly said I did a bunch of calcs to prove something was an outlier for a verse and a dude in a discord started listing off 6 logical fallacies instead of actually proving it wasn't an outlier
Lmao, I had a similar situation when debating a guy who thought Saitama could defeat a Low Multiversal Buster

the 3 types of characters that are really obnoxious to actually powerscale

Cartoon characters, Power fantasy game characters, & gag characters.
Cartoon characters on their way to survive a galaxy level explosion but almost die from a 10 meter fall in the next episode:
buff-richard-watterson.gif

This is one reason of many that I just generally avoid things pertaining to calcs. It often feels like we're just abusing an author's ambivalence towards physics to make a caricature of a series.
Well duh, as we can only really evaluate the literatural context of certain feats rather than the mathematics levels that the CGMs are more versed with the consequences.

Well duh, as we can only really evaluate the literatural context of certain feats rather than the mathematics levels that the CGMs are more versed with the consequences.
I'm not talking in terms of the forum, I mean the concept in general within battleboarding.

I dislike how people are removing "Notable" from the Matches sections of all the pages. It makes it look metaphorically bald.
Metaphorically "bald"?
My number one pet peeve is not having the Kai anime canon to the DBS anime, or having no Kai scaling at all. There's enough to differentiate that from the Toei profile
I am interested in knowing about the details of this. Perhaps I should ask in the Dragon Ball Discussion about that....
Demaro Black.
Kinda off-topic, but interestingly, I've recently seen a surge of "Two Piece" stuff; Fan works like opening theme animations replacing the real Straw Hats with the Fake Straw Hats.

If you wanna compare the fanwork to the original:

Back