• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Ever since dread thing people been coming at my neck like it ain't my fault they did what they did take it out on dread and definitely don't told me rope that other person ahem
e77b7486dce72499f8965d2f2cce21af.jpg

Because i was the only female talking dummy
Is this satire? No one ever said anything about you, let alone a female afaik . All they said was someone claiming to be "x" gender and turning out to be "y" gender. For all I know, that statement could have been about me, I could be a girl behind this screen but I claim to be a male. But let's go past that, let's assume they meant women. Of all the women on this platform, what made you think that you in specific were being called out?

Is this satire? No one ever said anything about you, let alone a female afaik . All they said was someone claiming to be "x" gender and turning out to be "y" gender. For all I know, that statement could have been about me, I could be a girl behind this screen but I claim to be a male. But let's go past that, let's assume they meant women. Of all the women on this platform, what made you think that you in specific were being called out?
I assume Raven was just paranoid, no need to be so hostile.

It's not really paranoid more like annoyance. I'm aware of the specifics of what you said @DivineAura44 but it was pretty obvious what it was trying to say. You're talking about this "oh but I could be a girl claiming to be a guy." Weird scenario never heard about. I'm not stupid and people can be direct otherwise

It's not really paranoid more like annoyance. I'm aware of the specifics of what you said @DivineAura44 but it was pretty obvious what it was trying to say. You're talking about this "oh but I could be a girl claiming to be a guy." Weird scenario never heard about. not stupid and people can be direct otherwise
But what made you think it was about you though? It wasn't like the comment was provoked because of you, it came about when Dread's actions came to light. Matter of fact it was about 2 members of the wiki who haven't even used this thread in specific so I don't understand why you would think they were referring to you. It was obvious they were talking about me because I'm on everyone's mind 24/7 and cuz I'm the main focus on the wiki at all times.

But what made you think it was about you though? It wasn't like the comment was provoked because of you, it came about when Dread's actions came to light. Matter of fact it was about 2 members of the wiki who haven't even used this thread in specific so I don't understand why you would think they were referring to you.
It was only brought up when females were brought up

The variables substituted were Dread and Sera

Only female typing

His equation didn't say 2 times only, it was also adding another variable of unconfirmed

He also says something like reprehensible

So the unknown variable is someone comparable to them

So I said don't compare me with those clowns. Whether it was intentionally or not

It was obvious they were talking about me because I'm on everyone's mind 24/7 and cuz I'm the main focus on the wiki at all times.
🤡

So I said don't compare me with those clowns. Whether it was intentionally or not
My man, rest assured:
f241b304-7ef4-4dd8-94e4-29c353323850_text.gif

If you're not an internet skinwalker there's nothing to worry about.
x implies that those are not going to be the last goons.
It's more like those in the distant past who may have been the same, but that works too.

It was only brought up when females were brought up
There's no reason to believe it was because of this however. It was relevant to the time. Hell if someone made a Dread comment it'd be relevant now. Stop the nonsense, no one is out for your blood.
His equation didn't say 2 times only, it was also adding another variable of unconfirmed

He also says something like reprehensible

So the unknown variable is someone comparable to them

Yeah because he isn't God. He doesn't know if there are other potential sickos who lie about their gender and do bad things.
I don't know if you realize this but by inserting yourself into a conversation that had nothing to do with you (because you aren't a sicko, and you don't lie about your gender), the only person who's comparing you to "those clowns", is yourself.

Watch your tone, I'm him.

Is now an appropriate time to change the topic and start complaining about how little attention my matches receive? Like I have to just hit bump for days on end, filling up almost pages worth, just to get 7 votes.
make interesting and thematic matchup but both characters are from niche verses
pit up niche verse character against a character that is popular but only outside of powerscaling or at least off-site
Everytime.

Is now an appropriate time to change the topic and start complaining about how little attention my matches receive? Like I have to just hit bump for days on end, filling up almost pages worth, just to get 7 votes.
enlightenment is found in accepting that versus threads are wretched, horrible things rarely worth the effort.

make pages.

pages are good.

Back