• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Fun fact.

Right whale mating competition boils down to cum warfare. Female right whales are ***** who can mate with up to eight males in the same season. The only choice the males have is to develop the largest balls in the animal kingdom (at 500 kg/1100 lbs each) to drown out their opponent's cum.

Fun fact.

Right whale mating competition boils down to cum warfare. Female right whales are ***** who can mate with up to eight males in the same season. The only choice the males have is to develop the largest balls in the animal kingdom (at 500 kg/1100 lbs each) to drown out their opponent's cum.
Breaking Bad Walter White GIF - Breaking Bad Walter White GIFs

Fun fact.

So your love language is cucking

They really might have changed. I don't know how I'd feel about it but if they did come back than it's cool as long as they don't wreak havoc.
There's a certain amount of good will people are willing to give ya. It takes a bit to drain it, and quite a lot to restore it.

On the flip side, there is bad will. It takes a bit to earn it, and quite a lot to get rid of it. And if there's anyone who's won more bad will in the wiki's history than Mikoto, they can be numbered on both hands (and no Raven, that does not include you).

Even if she has improved, it's gonna take a lot more than that to convince us to give her another chance. But yes, it's best to drop this discussion. Let ghosts wallow in their graves.

If I had a nickel every time I saw a [insert claimed gender here] VSBW user ended up not only not being [insert claimed gender here], but also [insert something reprehensible here], I'll have [n+x, with n=2 and x=instances I don't know], which is not a lot but it's weird that it happened [n+x] times.

If I had a nickel every time I saw a [insert claimed gender here] VSBW user ended up not only not being [insert claimed gender here], but also [insert something reprehensible here], I'll have [n+x, with n=2 and x=instances I don't know], which is not a lot but it's weird that it happened [n+x] times.
Shut up nerd

Back