• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Also Saiyans have no limits. Give Goku enough training he could just stack Super Saiyan 5 with blue, ultra instinct and Kaioken ×100 and he could just assclap Thanos with the IG.

Ok, I'll stop now lol.

But honestly a huge pet peeve of mine is questionable rejection. What really comes to mind is the Low 2-C Post crisis Superman threads. I honestly feel they weren't properly debunked. That's a topic for a whole nother day, but I honestly feel like one reason was that nobody really wanted to edit all those pages cause an upgrade like that affects a fuckton of characters.

Also Saiyans have no limits. Give Goku enough training he could just stack Super Saiyan 5 with blue, ultra instinct and Kaioken ×100 and he could just assclap Thanos with the IG.

Ok, I'll stop now lol.

But honestly a huge pet peeve of mine is questionable rejection. What really comes to mind is the Low 2-C Post crisis Superman threads. I honestly feel they weren't properly debunked. That's a topic for a whole nother day, but I honestly feel like one reason was that nobody really wanted to edit all those pages cause an upgrade like that affects a fuckton of characters.
A lot of shit is rejected because it'd be to much work lol.

Deku threads. So many Deku threads. Everywhere I look in the list there's always just a number of Deku threads. And unlike Ywach or Sonic or Kratos, most of those threads are viable so they last longer

Worst part is those threads tricked me into believing that MHA has so many supporters that any thread involving it can be filled up and concluded in short time. That was a mistaken assumption

Deku threads. So many Deku threads. Everywhere I look in the list there's always just a number of Deku threads. And unlike Ywach or Sonic or Kratos, most of those threads are viable so they last longer

Worst part is those threads tricked me into believing that MHA has so many supporters that any thread involving it can be filled up and concluded in short time. That was a mistaken assumption
What an incredibly weird pet peeve, mad because fair matches are being made lol.

I don’t like how we don’t use omnipotence. I get it, but like, even if we still didn’t use it, we could still list it. Like if I was arguing on another platform that DOES use Omnipotence, I would want to know if a character is omnipotent.

You know what really grinds my gears? I hate when some blogs clearly have contents so It can be easy to link individual sections, but for some reason other blogs are just null. 🗿

Anyone know how to overcome this problem?
If you want a table of contents, write __FORCETOC__ at the end of the page and it will have one even with not enough headings.
However, for linking you don't need a table of contents. You can link to a section by just adding #The_sections_name to the end of the url, while replacing the spaces with _.

One includes verses that should be deleted and yet aren’t. The main one is silverio. Why tf is that verse still on the wiki LMAOOO?

I don’t like how we don’t use omnipotence. I get it, but like, even if we still didn’t use it, we could still list it. Like if I was arguing on another platform that DOES use Omnipotence, I would want to know if a character is omnipotent.
I mean, that's paradoxical, you think we can remain not using the term, yet use it anyways? Omnipotence is also a silly concept in general that can never be truly proven, any close equivalents are still bound to some restrictions, and for our purposes the most blatant one is the tiering system, plenty of series have a godly being called "omnipotent" yet has no feats beyond tier 3 at best, for instance.

Since when was Omnipotence logical? You can do anything and everything. Paradoxes do not apply to you; you can do whatever you want. If you want to create a rock that is unliftable and then later lift the rock up, that is fair game—you are omnipotent. Lifting an unliftable rock is illogical, and so is omnipotence. You are freed from reason, logic, laws, and reality altogether, and you can do whatever you wish to do at any time to any capacity.

Since when was Omnipotence logical? You can do anything and everything. Paradoxes do not apply to you; you can do whatever you want. If you want to create a rock that is unliftable and then later lift the rock up, that is fair game—you are omnipotent. Lifting an unliftable rock is illogical, and so is omnipotence. You are freed from reason, logic, laws, and reality altogether, and you can do whatever you wish to do at any time to any capacity.
Too bad this doesn't apply to any fictional character, because they are under the domain of an author.

the very existence of plot manipulation and 4th wall means that omnipotent being would have to affect real life, which is never gonna happen for obvious reasons

true omnipotence can do literally anything, regardless of if they are capable of doing it or not
omnipotence can't actually contradict itself, it just can't be properly shown

That’s true, except that it’s just not possible to prove omnipotence in fiction. No character so far actually functions as an actual omnipotent being. Besides, using omnipotence to tier characters is just cringe

That’s true, except that it’s just not possible to prove omnipotence in fiction. No character so far actually functions as an actual omnipotent being. Besides, using omnipotence to tier characters is just cringe
i can understand if it's used to tier characters as the strongest in their verse

True omnipotence can be described, but it can't... be a thing at all, at least for the purposes of the site : V

Back