• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Tier 0 Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said earlier, I am fine either way. Don't really care much whichever is decided.

Okay. I will remove both of the rules then.

I have done so:

It's actually very difficult to determine, especially in that tier we use a baseline or maybe a large cardinal number, well even though it's actually under tier 1-A itself sometimes we also use a baseline.

and after all boundless debate is boring

What? It sounds like you aren't even sure how these tiers work to comment.
Anyways, it'd be best to do another thread for adding the Notable Victories/Loses/Inconclusive matches sections in 1-A and above profiles, perhaps a bot could do it now that we have categories for 1-A, High 1-A and 0?

Anyways, it'd be best to do another thread for adding the Notable Victories/Loses/Inconclusive matches sections in 1-A and above profiles, perhaps a bot could do it now that we have categories for 1-A, High 1-A and 0?
Not really sure if 1-A above character must have Victories/Loses/Inconclusive matches sections in their profile. But, maybe some of them can be given a match section in their respective profiles if they have a key under that tier.

Well, as they're indexable once again, it'd come to reason that they'd inherently have such section just like every other character page on the site.

Well, there is not real hurry, and Promestein and Amelia are busy with their Bot editing.

Or would you be willing to handle it, Elizhaa?

The premise of the thread was already accepted and applied, and so all left is to just add the match sections to the 1-A and above pages.

Thank you very much for helping out, Elizhaa. It is very appreciated. I take to that you applied the "Others" sections to both all tier 0, High 1-A, and 1-A pages then?

Should we close this thread then?

I think Low 1-A should also have been updated, unless that wasn't included in the rule?
No, it wasn't in the rule; it would probably have been from confusion if those pages were edited since the editing was meant for Tier 1-A and up.

Thank you very much for helping out, Elizhaa. It is very appreciated. I take to that you applied the "Others" sections to both all tier 0, High 1-A, and 1-A pages then?

Should we close this thread then?
Yes, to both.

No, it wasn't in the rule; it would probably have been from confusion if those pages were edited since the editing was meant for Tier 1-A and up.
Yes, to both.
Wait a little please. Did you add the "Others" section to all of the various types of 1-A pages, including Low 1-A? That should preferably be finished first.

Wait a little please. Did you add the "Others" section to all of the various types of 1-A pages, including Low 1-A? That should preferably be finished first.
Didn't Elizhaa say that Low 1-A wasn't in the rule?

Why shouldn't Low 1-A characters be possible to use for matchups as well? It seems safest to check if they have such sections or not already.

Why shouldn't Low 1-A characters be possible to use for matchups as well? It seems safest to check if they have such sections or not already.
I interpreted that as Low 1-A characters having never been subject to the removed rule to begin with. This profile for example doesn't have a key with a Tier below Low 1-A and it still has the Others section with the Notable Victories and Losses and the Inconclusive Matches.

Okay. That is good then. Thank you for the information. I suppose that we can probably close this thread then. I will do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back