• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles inofficial Awards: Crown the best VSB Pages!

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
f0NlMFl.jpg

With increasing tension inside and outside of VSB, I thought it would be nice to make a celebratory post towards our hardworking community. With the passage of time, the quality of our profiles has shot up tremendously, both in reliability and visuality. Both thanks to our hard working users researching and formatting those pages and to our hard working Content mods filtering through bad pages. So how about we celebrate this by awarding the best profiles?

The rules are fairly simple:

Submission phase:

A User (Preferably a verse supporter) can submit a Character Profile for one of the following Awards;
  • Best Sourced profile (Based on numbers of references and scans)
  • Best visual profile (Judged based on Readability, clever usage of media and formatting
  • Best Concise profile (Pages that strike a balance between the above, Condencing information and not overbloating the page)
together with a small paragraph advertising the profile. The amount of likes on the formal submission post determines wether or not the Profiles moves on to the next phase. The top 5 most upvoted Pages are then elected for that Category.

Note: Only the Likes on the formal submission posts are counted. Likes on Quotes for example will not be counted. A Profile can only be submitted for ONE category. The Submission phase will go for exactly 1 Week. Every Submission and Like past that week will not be counted

Elimination phase:

In this phase the users will vote for the top 3 Pages of each category. The submitter of a profile is allowed another paragraph to advertise the profile. The 2 least voted profiles will be eliminated.

Note: Only the Likes on the formal submission posts are counted. Likes on Quotes for example will not be counted. Submitters can give another user authorization to write the paragraph. The eliminated profiles can skip the submission phase of the next award round should the submitters wishes to do so. This Phase goes for exactly 3 days.

Ranking phase:

In this phase, the ranking of each profile will be determined. Each user gets 3 votes, 1 for each category. The Ranking is determined by the amount of likes, like the last 2 phases. The Profile with the most amount of votes will be deemed the best profile of its category, followed by the next 2 als honorable mentions.

Notes: Only the Likes on the formal submission posts are counted. Likes on Quotes for example will not be counted. This Phase goes for exactly 1 Week.

Happy Voting! And thank you to all of our hard working users!

Is this profile good.

Wat.

No we are talking about Character profiles
Yes i'm a dumdum for not reading the op ye

Anyway, if you want for a profile that has bunch or references then profiles made by Celestial Pegasus always has reference

But i guess the best profile i know is This dude's profile, he has so many equipments it needs to have separate tabs for it plus bolded but unbulleted format

Man, I wanna say Master, but I'm not sure which category...
I guess people wouldn't consider it concise just due to the sheer amount of information (although I personally consider it all necessary...)
It has lots of references, but very few scans...
So, I guess I go for the visual profile category.

I will nominate Teruhashi and Hatou for sources, just for the respect threads. Which could be improved further tbh.

him

him
We need more Jojo matches... Crossverse and Inverse.. I miss those. Now it's just OPM 🙄🙄

Edward Elric

Really any profile @Armorchompy has worked on.
I see your Edward Elric and raise you The Hunter

Back