• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vritramon vs Sol Badguy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright,lets make GG conquer anything!!! (Aside waiting for BB downgrade tho...),also this is my first GG match here!!

-Speed is equalized

-Base Sol is used

-Both in character

-Range is 10 meter

-Win via death!!!

Sol Badguy
Vritramon collectors card

VS

• Sol: 0
  • Vritramon: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

This Vritramon spam tho.

Does Sol have a defense for Vritramon's Regen+Duplication combo?

I thought you know GG too?

BTW,Sol have same regen with Vritramon here (Mid-High),duplication might be useful but Sol have unlimited ressurection.

I do know GG. But I am unaware of things from Overture. So I don't know feats from there.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I do know GG. But I am unaware of things from Overture. So I don't know feats from there.

I think Overtune just involved The Master Ghost and an advanced form of Dragon Install

This seems pretty inconclusive. Sol pretty much counters Vritramon's mind and soul hax, has the same regen, can counter the stat amping with his Dragon Install, can resurrect in a similar fashion as Vritramon, and has experience with fighting flying enemies via Justice.

I should note that everytime Vritramon regens, a new version of him is created. So eventually Sol will be overwhelmed by other Vritramon and run out of stamina. Vritramon wins in the long run.

What's stopping Vritramon from destroying it? Also Sol does not use Masterghost as standard equipment outside Overture.

Sol activating his Dragon Install to try to keep him at bay. Anyway this match could go either way.

Sol keeping multipl Vritramon away when they not only out AP him even in Dragon Install?

DI Sol is somewhere higher than 854 Tenatons. Vritramon is somewhere higher than 8.14 Foe. Pretty sure Sol won't catch up that fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back